The Honda Rewards Credit Card rewards users for every dollar spent. You can redeem your points when it reaches up to 2,500 points for Honda Reward Certificates, merchandise, gift certificates and also theme park tickets. This Card comes with other benefits such as travel accident insurance, warranty manager, purchase security and so on. The Honda Rewards Credit Card allows card replacement for stolen cards and attracts no annual fee.
Honda Rewards Credit Card Features
- Annual Percentage Rate – 0%
- Purchase APR – (Variable and currently it’s as low as 15.24%).
- There is no annual fee for this credit card.
Benefits of Honda Rewards Credit Card
- Get card replacement and emergency cash.
- Lost or stolen card reporting
- Auto rental collision damage waiver,
- Travel accident insurance
- Baggage delay
- Purchase security
- You can earn points towards free Honda Rewards Certificates, Brand- Name Merchandise, Restaurant and Retail Gift Certificates and much more.
- Receive a free Honda Reward Certificate costing around 25 US dollars after the first purchase or the balance transfer.
- The Honda VISA Reward Certificate is usable for a 25.00 US dollars credit at any certified Honda Powersports Dealer in United States. It can be used on the purchase of any Honda Powersports motorcycle, motorscooter, all terrain vehicle, or personal watercraft or accessories or parts to be utilized with one of these units.
How to Apply for the Honda Rewards Credit Card
- Visit the Chase website
- Locate the credit cards page
- Select the Honda Rewards Credit Card
- Tap the “Apply Now” button
- Follow the instructions carefully and fill in each box carefully, and double check to make certain you have not made any mistakes
- Complete the application by providing information about you, this includes your address, your income, your employer, your social security number as well as a wealth of other information required.
- Submit the application: Usually, you will receive an email after submitting your application confirming that your application has been received. This email will usually contain information about how long a decision will need.
- Wait for a decision: Chase can typically make a decision about your application in a matter of minutes. If you are approved, you will normally receive your card within a few days through mail.
- Once you receive your new card, you will need to go online to activate it. www.chase.com/verifycard You need to have an online Chase account, or you can easily create one. Or you can call the number on the card to activate it. You also need to sign the card.