Young adults can start early to build a good credit file using the HSBC Student Credit Card. With a low initial credit limit, students can master basic credit card skills early in life. The card also offers cash back from popular shopping brands through Visa offers.
HSBC Student Credit Card is only available for those that already hold a HSBC Student Bank Account and don’t have any other student accounts elsewhere.
HSBC Student Credit Card Offers
- No annual fee
- Cash back is available through Visa Offers.
- Offers competitive representative APR of 18.9%.
- Manage the card with online banking.
- 24 hour worldwide assistance.
HSBC Student Credit Card Rates & Fees
- APR – 18.9% Representative
- Intro Purchase Rate – 0% for 56 months.
- Purchase Rate – 18.9%
- Based on assumed credit of £1,200.
HSBC Student Credit Card Benefits
- Get cash back from your favorite shopping brands with *Visa Offers – Visa Offers is now available to all HSBC Student Credit Card holders.
- Representative 18.9% APR variable.
- Get to manage your card online – it’s quick and easy to check your balance and make payments.
- Up to £500 credit available.
- No annual fee.
- Use your card to make contactless transactions.
- Add it to Apple Pay and Android Pay.
Minimum Requirements for the card
- Applicant must be aged 18 or over.
- You must have been a resident of the UK, channel Islands or Isle of Man for at least 3 years.
- Client must not have a student account with another bank.
- You must be/or are intending to be a university, college or part time student
- You must provide proof of your educational acceptance.
Applying for the HSBC Student Credit Card
Apply by phone
HSBC friendly team is stationed to help. Call on: 0800 169 5422
Lines are open from 8am to 10pm everyday.
You can also Textphone contact numbers.
Apply in branch
Book your appointment to apply in branch by calling 03456 00 61 61.
Lines are open from 8am to 8pm everyday
Needed are your identification, proof and address and a recent statement from your current bank.
Click here, to apply.