If a friend of yours loves music a lot, one of the best gifts you can give such a person is an iTunes Gift Card. The iTunes Store offers a variety of songs amongst other media contents that can be purchased and downloaded instantly.Just like sending someone a recharge code or an E-Card, you can send the code on the gift card to anyone. This code can be used to purchase anything in the iTunes store. You can also buy a gift card for yourself if you don’t have a credit card, or you’re reluctant to give your credit card information to Apple.
How To Sign Up On iTunes
- Go to Apple’s website and download the iTunes app.
- Once the download is complete, open iTunes. It will take a moment to load.
Next step is to create an iTunes account.
- Click the word ‘store’.
- Click create Apple ID and continue
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Provide the relevant personal information to open an account on iTunes.
- Sign in: Using an already existing account or the new ID you just created, you can sign in. You know you are already signed in to your account when your music library appears.
- If the iTunes store appears when you open iTunes, the account email address is in the upper left hand area of the gray tab at the top in the “iTunes store” area.
How To Redeem iTunes Gift Card
- Open the iTunes store.
- Go to the ‘Manage’ section.
- Click Redeem: Here you will need to enter the 16 digit gift card code that is on the back of your card in the box marked CODE at the bottom of the screen.
The amount of the gift card will be applied to your iTunes account, as you make purchases, the amount will be deducted from your gift card.