J Jill Credit Card offers amazing discounts as high as 10% off users first purchase upon card approval. Cardholders celebrate their birthdays every year with special offers from JJill.com plus sneak preview.
J Jill Credit Card is issued by Comenity Bank with no annual fee and no introductory APR rate required. On the whole, it has low credit card requirements and can be used at J.Jill.com.
J Jill Credit Card Benefits
- Cardholders get 10% off their first J.Jill credit card procurement
- Enjoy 5% off every subsequent purchase with your J.Jill credit card.
- Cardholders enjoy 10% off their complete birthday month
- The credit card company offers special offers, sneak previews, and exclusive events
- Offers extended customer service hour, easy online and in-store payment options.
- Complimentary gift packaging on all catalog & online orders.
- The standard variable of J.Jill credit card is 27.24%
J Jill Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None required
- Introductory APR Rate – None charged
- Normal APR Rate – 26.99
- Cash Advance APR Rate –N/A
- Cash Advance Fee – N/A
How to Apply for the J Jill Credit Card
Applicants must meet the following criteria to apply for and get approved for the J Jill credit card;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- It is expected that an applicant should have a valid government issued photo ID
- Must have a valid SSN
- Must be resident of the United States of America
- Applicant must also have a street, rural route or APO/FPO/DPO mailing address (no P.O. Box addresses)
How to Apply
- Visit the credit card homepage , navigate down and tap on the “Apply” button.
- Next you will be navigated to next page, where you will have to fill in the following required details; Name, Address, Address 2 ( Optional), City, State, Zip code, Date of birth, SSN, Primary phone, Secondary phone, Email address
- Thereafter you will have to go through the Terms & Conditions and tap the “I Agree” button
- Finally, tap the “Submit” button to end the process and successfully complete the enrollment for the card.
How to Check Status
Applicants who wish to know the state of their application, can do so by calling the bank at 1-800-329-9713 and give in your application reference number to get the status report.
To Cancel Credit Card
Cardholders who wish to close their credit card account can call the customer service at 1-800-329-9713 or visit the bank.
To Activate Card
- Call the customer service and talk to a customer care agent. To register a new account through the internet, cardholders will have to click on “Register for Online Access” button under the login section.
- Cardholders will be directed to new page where they have to enter their “Credit account number or Username”, Zip/Postal code, Identification type (i.e.SSN) and last 4 digits of SSN. Tap “Find my Account” button.
Call: 1-800-329-9713 to gain access to a customer care agent.