With $150 cashback and a big discount on your first annual fee, there’s never been a better time to apply for a Jetstar Mastercard. You can choose either the Jetstar Dollars Program or the Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards Program.
Jetstar MasterCard is issued by Macquarie Bank Limited. Primary card annual fee is discounted for the first year. The card offers low interest rate on purchases and can be used at millions of locations in 210 countries.
Jetstar MasterCard Benefits
- Spend $1000 on eligible purchases within 60 days of approval, get your $150 cashback, credited to your account
- Pay just a minimum of $29 Annual Fee for first year
- If you choose the Jetstar Dollars program, you accrue 1 Jetstar Dollar for every $100 you spend on eligible purchases. Get a $100 Jetstar Travel Voucher for every 100 Jetstar Dollars you accrue. Your Jetstar Travel Voucher, can be used to book any available flight on Jetstar.com.
- You can opt in for Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards, and earn 0.5 Qantas Point per $1 spent on eligible purchases
- Make use of your card at millions of locations in 210 countries
- Offers exclusive offers for dining, retail and entertainment via MasterCard Privileges.
- Fly interest free
- Book flights on jetstar.com or thru Jetstar call center with your card and avoid the payment fee
- There’s 0% balance transfers
- Using your card on board any Jetstar flight, guarantees you 10% off the total transaction value of food and drinks.
- Gives up to 55 days interest free on everyday purchases.
Jetstar MasterCard Fees/Rates
- Balance Transfer Rate – 0% p.a. for 14 months
- Balance Transfer Revert Rate – Purchase Rate (14.99% p.a.)
- Purchase Rate (p.a.) – 14.99% p.a.
- Annual Fee – $29 p.a. annual fee for the first year ($69 p.a. thereafter)
- Interest Free Period – Up to 55days on purchases
- Cash Advance Rate (p.a.) – 21.99% p.a.
- Minimum Credit Limit – $2,000
- Maximum Credit Limit – $50,000
- Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (MC) – 3% of transaction value.
How to Apply for Jetstar MasterCard
- Must be a permanent Australian resident
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Should earn a minimum taxable income of $30,000 p.a.
- A good credit history is required.
How to Apply
- Visit the card’s application page
- Enter your Title, First name, Middle name (optional), Last name.
- Apply for the maximum credit limit available to you
- The second step, requires your personal information
- Supply your financial details in the third step
- Fourth step enter balance transfer
- Then add an additional cardholder for the fifth step
- Finally, review and confirm your application, to complete your application procedure.
How to Activate Jetstar MasterCard
To activate your card;
- Login into your account with your access code and password
- Tap on the “Self Service” option on the top right corner, and choose “Manage my credit card”
- Under Card options, tap on “Activate new cards”
- Choose the Jetstar MasterCard
- Follow the prompts, to key in your card number and date of birth
- Tap on “Activate” and your card will be activated.
How to Login
- Scroll to jetstar.openportal.com.au/portal/jetstar/#/ for Jetstar Mastercard Login
- Key in your access code
- Enter your password
- Tap on the “Log in” link.
How to Recover Access Code or Password
- Scroll to the login page
- Tap on the “Trouble logging in” link.
- Tap on “Forgotten your access code”
- Enter your Last name, Date of birth and Email address
- Tap on the “Submit” link.
- Tap on “Forgotten your password”
- Enter your access code
- Key in your Mobile number
- Tap on the “Submit” link.
How to Make Jetstar MasterCard Bill Payment
- Login to your account, and tap on the ‘+’ ‘Add payee’ link
- Provide all the details of the BPAY biller you would like to pay
- If this is the biller you make regular payments to, tap ‘Add’ to add this account into your ‘Payee’ list.
- Key in the amount you wish to pay
- Tap on the “Make payment’ to confirm.
Jetstar Customer Service Number
Call: 1300 150 100, for general information and enquiries on Jetstar MasterCard.