Kingsize Credit Card can be used at Kingsize stores to make the most of every purchase. The card offers 2 points for every $1 spent and a sign up bonus of $10. Carry this card with you everywhere you go as it charges no overseas transaction fee and account can be easily managed online.
Kingsize Credit Card is issued by Comenity Bank with no annual fee charge attached.
Kingsize Credit Card Benefits
- Offers sign up bonus up to $10
- Cardholders are eligible to earn 2 points for every $1 spent.
- There is no overseas transaction charge attached to the card
- Offers easy online account control facilities
- Minimum late payment fee of $37
Kingsize Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None required
- Introductory APR Rate – None charged
- Normal APR Rate – 27.24
- Cash Advance APR Rate–N/A
- CAF – N/A
Application Criteria for the Kingsize Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the Kingsize Credit Card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age or above
- Must be a resident of the United States of America
- The applicant must have a valid SSN
- It is expected that anyone applying must have a clear credit line
- A valid government issued photo ID is required
- A street, rural route or APO/FPO mailing address is needed.
How to Apply
- Visit the card application homepage and click on this link.
- At the webpage, you will find an enrollment form where you need to go through the card terms and conditions before you proceed with the application process
- Navigate down on the same page and fill in the enrollment personal details section with the following details; Full/ Legal name, SSN, Date of birth, Annual income.
- Next you will be required to fill in your contact details in the contact details fields provided, this includes; Street address, Suite and Apartment, City and State, Zip code, Email address and phone numbers
- Lastly you will be required to add an authorized user to your account if any, and tap the “Continue” button given at the end of the form to finish the process.
Call: 1-800-695-0466/ 1-800-695-1788
To Activate Card
If your card has just been received via mail, you can activate it through the online portal.
- Visit the login page and tap the “Register for Online Access link at the rear of the sign-in widget.
- On the next screen, complete the form. The required details includes: Credit Card Account Number, Zip Code/ Postal Code, Verify Identification, Last 4 digits of SSN.