Enjoy low interest rate and no pre-payment penalties with Kirklands Credit Card. Shop at Kirklands stores with this credit card and enjoy reward points on every purchase.
Kirklands Credit Card is issued by Wells Fargo Bank. It has no annual fee attached, no introductory APR rate charged, and on the whole this card has low credit card requirements.
Kirklands Credit Card Offers
- Accumulating 300 reward points attracts a $10 reward
- Receive 15% off on applying for the credit card.
- No annual fee for card usage
- 24X7 online management facilities
- Charges no pre-payment penalties
- Offers low interest fee
Kirklands Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – None required
- Introductory APR Rate –None charged
- Normal APR Rate –28.99
- Cash Advance APR Rate – N/A
- Cash Advance APR Fee –N/A
How to Apply for Kirklands Credit Card
To apply and get approved for the Kirkland’s Credit Card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a government issued photo ID
- It is expected that applicant should have a valid SSN
- Applicant must have a clear credit history.
How to Apply
- Visit the enrollment homepage of the Kirkland’s Credit Card and then look for the “Apply Now” button at the bottom left of the web page.
- Next you will be directed to a new web screen that displays the application form. Select the application type and move to the personal information section which requires the following details; Name, SSN, Email Address, Date of Birth, Street Address, Housing Status, Home Phone Number, Cell Phone Number.
- Fill in your employment information in the fields provided, this includes the following; Employer Name, Work Phone Number, Net Annual Income.
- Finally tap the “Continue” button and you will be directed to the screen.
- Review the details you have provided and agree to the terms and conditions and then tap “Submit” to submit the form.
- Once your enrollment is approved, you will be sent a congratulatory message.
Call: 1-800-459-8451 to gain access to a customer care agent.
To Activate Card
- Open the activation page
- Fill in your account number in the blank space underneath to proceed with the account sign up process.
- Once your account is validated, you will be directed to a new web page from where you set your security.