Kroger Rewards Credit Card, also known as Kroger 123 Rewards is a three in one card. The Card serves as your Rewards card, Shoppers card and Visa card. If earning free gallons of fuel or gas from a credit card appeals to you, then, Kroger Rewards Credit Card is for you. For every eligible purchase made at Kroger Family Fuel center, you earn points that can be redeemed for fuel and groceries.
Kroger Rewards Credit Card Rewards
- Get to save an additional 25¢ per gallon for one year when you get 100 fuel points at participating Kroger family of stores fuel centers.
- Earn 3 points per net $1 spent on Kroger family of quality brands. 2 points per net $1 spent in Kroger® family of stores (excluding fuel centers), and one point per net $1 spent anywhere Visa cards are accepted.
- Rewards are sent automatically every quarter with Kroger Rewards Credit Card. Every 1,000 points you earn gets you $5 in free groceries.
- Enjoy unlimited rewards at Kroger, King Soopers, City Market, Dillons, Baker’s, Smith’s, Fry’s and QFC.
Kroger Rewards Credit Card Key APRs & Fees
- Purchase Intro APR – Not Offered
- Transfer Intro APR –Not Offered
- Regular APR – 14.99% – 24.99% ( V)
- Annual Fee – None
- Balance Transfer Fee – 4% ( min $10)
Kroger Rewards Credit Card Additional Info
- Late Fee – $38
- Overlimit Fee – None
- Maximum Penalty APR – None
- Grace Period –24 days
- Online Response – No
- Cash Advance Rate – 26.24% (V)
- Cash Advance Fee – 4% (min $10)
- Foreign Transaction Fee –2.8%
- Smart Chip – Yes, Chip-and-Signature
- Zero Fraud Liability and Fraud Protection with Kroger Rewards Credit Card
- Travel benefits: Travel and Emergency Assistance Services and Auto Rental
- Collision Damage Waiver
- Online Banking and Automatic Payment of your Bills.
How to Apply for the Kroger’s Rewards Credit Card
- From the 123 Rewards homepage, tap the ”Apply Now” button
- Select the Kroger 123 Rewards Visa Card when prompted
- Fill in your personal, housing, income and employment information required.
- Also answer the following questions.
- Accept the terms and conditions and tap “Submit”.