Get 3% back on procurement made at L.L. Bean store and 1% anywhere Visa is accepted with L L Bean Credit Card. This card has no annual fee charge attached and no introductory APR rate.
The L L Bean Credit Card is issued by Barclaycard with nice benefits to make cardholders purchases at L L Bean Stores more rewarding. This credit card has low credit requirements.
L L Bean Credit Card Benefits
- Cardholders are rewarded with 3% on procurement made at L.L. Bean store and 1% anywhere Visa is accepted.
- Earn $10 coupons automatically when you obtain your credit card.
- Cardholders can redeem coupons at L.L. Bean gears.
L L Bean Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Normal APR Rate – 14.24%, 17.24% or 20.24%.
- Cash Advance APR Rate –25.49 (APR is variable)
- Cash Advance Fee – Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
How to Apply for the L L Bean Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the L L Bean Credit Card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- It is expected, that an applicant should have a valid US mailing address
- Must have a valid Social security number
- Applicant should be good at hiking.
How to Apply
- Visit the L L Bean application page and tap on the “ Apply Now” button.
- As you tap the link, you will be navigated to the next page, where you can begin the enrollment process by filling in your personal details as required; Legal name, Permanent address, City, State, Zip code, Length of time spent at said address, Residence status.
- Next you will have to complete the employment and financial details section along with your contact details, this includes; Occupation, Total income, Assets, Primary phone number, E-mail address, Work phone (Opt)
- Next is the safety information detail section, complete this with the following information; Social security number, Date of birth, Mother’s maiden name.
- Choose if you wish to view your statements online, instead of getting it through mail. Your balance can also be transferred from another credit card to this card. All you need do is fill in the card details and the amount desired for transfer (minimum $100, maximum $20,000).
- Lastly, go through the terms and conditions and tap on the “Apply” button to end the process.
Call: 1-207-552-3051 to gain access to a customer care agent.