Legacy credit card a product of First National Bank. This card offers great rewards and benefits to its users .
No matter how damaged your credit rating is, Legacy Credit Card can help you repair it. Legacy credit card makes money available when you need it and how you need it. With low introductory rate, competitive ongoing APR and no annual fee, Legacy card is the only card you need for everything you need to do.
Legacy credit card is issued by First National Bank with Visa benefits and 24X7 online account management.
Legacy Credit Card Benefits
- Cardholders enjoy decent fraud coverage plan if their card is lost or stolen
- Legacy card charges no additional fees for card usage
- Customers get 24X7 online account management
- This credit card does not require excellent credit score for approval
- You can use Legacy card anywhere Visa is accepted
- With this card, your credit score can be repaired.
- Annual Fee: $75 (billed at $6.25 per month)
- APR: 9%
- Initial Credit Limit: $350 to $1,500, depending on credit.
- Minimum Payment:
- If balance is less than $30, minimum payment is the full balance
- If balance is greater than $30, then the minimum payment is $30 or 4%, whichever is greater, or 1% of the balance plus late fees and interest
- Other Fees:
- $25 for late payments
- $25 for returned payments
- 2% of the amount for cash advances (minimum $20)
- $20 authorized user fee (optional)
How to Apply for Legacy Credit Card | Legacy Visa Credit Card Application
- Visit the webpage of the Legacy card.
- Tap on the application link.
- Provide your reservation number
- Verify mailing address
- Complete the acceptance form, and verify your information, and
- Accept offer to complete the application.
If you want to send the acceptance form through mail, use the following address:
PO Box 5097
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5097
How to Check Legacy Credit Card Application Status
To check your Legacy card application status, call at 1-605-782-3391.
How to Activate Legacy Card
To activate your newly acquired Legacy card, call at 1-800-642-0014.
How to Login Legacy Credit Card
- Visit the login page of the Legacy credit card
- Next, you are to provide your Username and Password
- Finally, tap on the “login” tab to access your account
How to Recover Username and Password
- Visit the “Forgot password link”
- Provide the following details; Username, Last 4 digits if your social security number, Mailing zip code
- Finally, tap on the “Find my account” tab to regain your account
How to Make Legacy Card Bill Payment
- Get signed into your account
- Immediately you sign in, you will locate the payment tab
- Tap on it, and choose the payment option, that best suits you.
Customer Service Phone Number
Call: 1-888-883-9824, to gain access to a customer care agent.