Linensource Credit Card offers amazing discounts and unique benefits to people who shop frequently at Linensource stores. Cardholders enjoy 15% discount on their first procurement and 25% off on the first order in their birthday month.
Linensource credit card is issued by Comenity Bank. This credit card has no annual fee charge attached and no introductory APR rate. On the whole, it is a card with good credit requirements. Cardholders can easily login online to manage their accounts without stress.
Linensource Credit Card Benefits
- Cardholders of Linensource enjoy free annual fee
- Enjoy 15% discount on the first procurement through the card
- APR of 26.99% applies
- Offers 25% off and free shipping on separate future orders
- Linensource credit card offers 25% off on the first order of the user’s birthday month.
- $0 fraud liability on unauthorized purchases.
Linensource Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None required
- Introductory APR Rate – None charged
- Normal APR Rate – 27.24 (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR Rate –N/A
- Cash Advance Fee –N/A
How to Apply for the Linensource Credit Card
Applicants must meet the following criteria and get approved for the Linensource credit card,
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a resident of the United States of America
- Customer should have a street, rural route or APO/FPO mailing address
- Applicant should have a government issued photo ID
How to Apply
- Visit the Bank homepage and click the green “Apply” button which is located towards the bottom right corner of the web page.
- Fill in the following personal information in the fields provided; First/Last name, Street address, Suit, Building, City, and State, Zip code, Email address, Phone number, Social security number, Date of birth.
- Navigate down on the same screen and go through all the terms and conditions backed by the Linensource credit card. If you agree, tap the “Submit Linensource Credit Card Account Application” option at the end of the form, to complete the enrollment process.
How to Check Status
Applicants who wish to know their application status, will have to call the bank at the number provided and give in your application reference number to get the status report.1-800-474-7552 or 1-888-819-1918.
To Cancel Credit Card
Contact customer service to cancel credit card at 1-800-474-7552 or 1-888-819-1918 or can visit the bank and ask for their account to be closed.
Call: 1-800-474-7552 or 1-888-819-1918.