If you are planning on buying or leasing a Mercedes-Benz car, you need to consider what Mercedes Benz credit card has to offer. The Mercedes Benz credit card from American Express offers 10,000 Membership Rewards® Points to cardholders after spending $1,000 on new purchases within the first 3 months of activating and using the card. The card also rewards users with gift certificates, extra miles, as well as security and other travel benefits.
Mercedes Benz credit card Perks
- Open savings, this is extra savings on eligible purchases.
- $50 Certificate, yearly certificate for Genuine Mercedes-Benz Accessories with Mercedes Benz credit card
- $500 Certificate, Spend $5,000 in a year and get a $500 certificate that can be used toward the future purchase or lease of a new Mercedes-Benz.
- Lease miles waived, that is if you lease through Mercedes Benz Financial Services. This enables you get up to 1,000 excess miles waived at the end of the lease.
- Open Forum, online community for small business owners to connect with each other.
- Early pay discount with Mercedes Benz credit card enables you get 1.5% discount. You can use this to buy inventory, supplies and other business items.
- Extra days to pay enables you get an extra 60 days to pay with no interest.
- Free employee cards.
Mercedes Benz Credit Card Account Management
- Account Alerts: Receive alerts concerning account information on your phone
- Account Manager: Enables you give other people access to manage your account.
- Mobile Tablet Banking: Pay your credit card bill online, transfer funds, check available credit and lots more.
- ReceiptMatch with QuickBooks®: Manage your account with QuickBooks.
- Entertainment Access: Discounts apply to card members-only events, concerts, sporting events, and shows.
- Dispute Resolution: This helps with fraudulent transactions
- Extended Warranty: Warranties of 5 years or less gets you up to one extrayear added to the original manufacturers warranty.
- Purchase Protection: Items purchased with your Mercedes Benz credit card, are secured against accidental damage and theft within 90 days of the purchase.
- Return Protection: American Express may make a refund to you of the purchase price, minus shipping and handling, for up to $300 per item, up to $1000 per year for each account, if the merchant won’t take back an eligible item that you purchased on your card within 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Roadside Assistance Hotline: This provides assistance with services such as towing, changing a flat, or boosting a battery in the event of an emergency. You pay for all third-party service costs.
- Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance: Stolen or damaged vehicles are covered if your card is used to pay and reserve the rental, and you decline the collision damage waiver. Though not all rentals or vehicles are covered, provides secondary coverage only, not liability coverage.
- Global Assist® Hotline: Traveling 100 miles or more? You can get help with travel accidents such as lost passport, the need for a lawyer, sudden illness, and more. You pay for all third party service cost.
- Travel Accident Insurance: This offers added financial security if accident or death is caused when traveling by plane, train, ship or bus.