Metrostyle Credit Card offers bonus points throughout the year to cardholders as well as unique offers and merchandise discounts. Cardholders earn 5 Metrostyle Style Points for every $1 spent on Metrostyle or Chadwick’s credit card and $10 Metrostyle merchandise rewards certificate for every 1,000 points accrued.
Metrostyle Credit Card is issued by Community Bank with no annual fee charge and low credit card requirements. The Metrostyle Credit Card can be used at Metrostyle Stores.
Metrostyle Credit Card Benefits
- Earn 5 Metrostyle Style Points for every $1 spent on Metrostyle or Chadwick’s credit card
- $10 metrostyle merchandise rewards certificate for every 1,000 points you get
- Cardholders enjoy no annual fee
Metrostyle Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None required
- Introductory APR Rate – None charged
- Normal APR Rate – 25.24
- Cash Advance APR Rate – N/A
- Cash Advance Fee – N/A
How to Apply for the Metrostyle Credit Card
To apply and get approved for the Metrostyle Credit Card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid U.S. Social security number
- It is expected that applicant should have a legitimate government-issued photo ID
- Must be a U.S resident
- Applicant is also required to have a street, rural route or APO/FPO mailing address.
How to Apply
- Visit the Comenity Bank Homepage and tap on the “Apply” button
- Next you will be directed to a new page where you have to fill in your personal details which includes; Name, SSN, Date of birth, Annual income
- Thereafter you will have to complete your Contact details which includes; Street address, Apartment, City, State, Zip code, Email address, Mobile phone number
- Finally, you have to order a buyer and tap “Continue”
To Check Status
To know your application status, you have to call the bank at the number supplied below and provide your enrollment reference number to get the status details.
Call: 1-800-695-8045 to gain access to a customer care agent.
Cardholders who have just received their card can activate their cards through any of the following options;
- The customer service number and talk to a customer care agent or
- Register for an online account and then activate your card online.
- To register a new account through the internet, you will have to tap on “Register for Online Access” button below the login section.
- You will be guided to a new page where you have to complete the blank spaces and tap “Find my Account”.
- Details: Credit account number or Username, Zip/Postal code, ID Type (i.e.) SSN, last 4 digits of the SSN.