Midas Credit Card can help you save a lot on gas plus the convenience of buying now and paying later. This Credit Card can be used at Exxon Mobil Gas stations across the United States.
Midas Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank with no annual fee charge and no introductory APR. It has low credit card requirements.
Midas Credit Card Benefits
- Cardholders don’t get to pay any interest if they pay in full within first 6 months on purchases of $199 or more.
- With purchases of $199 or more with your Midas Credit Card, interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months.
- Requires Minimum Monthly Payment
- No annual fee is charged for card usage
- The Midas credit card is approved in over 1,000 Midas location
- Cardholders have access to Online account control
- The Midas credit card can be used at all U.S. Exxon and Mobil gas stations.
Midas Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None required
- Introductory APR Rate – None charged
- Normal APR Rate – 27.24
- Cash Advance APR Rate – N/A
- Cash Advance Fee – N/A
How to Apply for the Midas Credit Card
- Visit the enrollment page of the credit card site and tap the “Apply” button under U.S. residents or under Canadian Residents
- Next you will be directed to the next screen where you have to fill out the blank spaces provided on the page.
- Thereafter you have to specify if you are applying for yourself or for someone else, by imputing the following details; Initial purchases ( if the amount is known), Name ( first and last), Mailing address, Zip code, Primary and additional phone number, Email address ( enter it twice), Social security number, Date of birth, Housing status, Monthly net income from all sources.
- Next you will be required to select a statement delivery method. You can choose either paperless statements or electronics statements.
- You can also choose the debt-cancellation plan (Up to $10,000) in the event of the following occurring; Job status, Medical, Leave of absence, Nursing home stay Loss of life
- Finally, the applicant will have to go through the Insurance Policy which will be useful during any personal emergency. Tap “Continue” at the end to end the application process.
Call: (800) 621-8545 to gain access to a customer care agent.