NAB Card ushers you into a hall of convenience banking services. Tap into quick and safe transactions, plus bonuses, cashback, reward points etc. with NAB card activation. Experience flexible banking services from National Australia Bank via their many electronic channels.
You can only do that by activating your NAB cards. To activate follow the steps below;
NAB Card Activation | How to Activate NAB Credit and Debit Cards
Activating your NAB cards can be done through NAB app, online, SMS, over a phone call or by visiting any NAB branch.
NAB Card Activation By NAB App
- First of all, customer needs to download the latest version NAB App. After that, the customer needs to log in and press the “My Cards” menu.
- Then, Customer is required to press new card highlighted in the ‘Activate’ option.
- Customers have to follow the upcoming steps to activate their card and set their PIN Number.
- The customer can make changes in their PIN at any time by visiting “My Cards” and by going down to the “Manage My Card” section.
NAB Card Activation Online
If an Internet Banking Suites you then you can choose this option to Activate NAB Credit or Debit Cards. Follow the Steps to activate;
- First, Customer needs to visit the official site, where customer needs to select a personal category and click on credit card or debit card options.
- Then, select ‘Manage Your Credit Card’ or ‘Manage Your Debit Card’ and sign up your credit card or debit card.
- After that, you should change your temporary PIN.
- The customer has to set up online banking.
- Go for the shopping and get ready to pay by card.
NAB Card Activation Via SMS
The customer has to type SMS in the required format. Type your NAB ID back side of the card and the last eight digits of your card to +61 438 344 818 having space in between both numbers and follow the prompts.
NAB Card Activation Over A Phone Call
- The customer can choose phone call option in order to Activate NAB Credit Card. It is simple, the customer just needs to make a phone call to 13 22 65.
- On the phone call, an instructor will guide the customer to activate NAB Credit Card.
- Available time to activate NAB card through a phone call are as follows; Mon-Fri 8am to 8pm (AEST/AEDT) and Sat-Sun 9am to 6pm (AEST/AEDT).
NAB Card Activation BY Visiting NAB Branch
The customer also can activate NAB Credit or debit cards by Visiting NAB Branch personally. Where a customer representative helps to activate NAB Credit or debit cards. The customer just needs to find out nearest branch and visit it in order to activate NAB cards.
NAB Card Customer Care | NAB Card Activation
For more information on how to activate your NAB cards, you can reach customer care at 13 22 65.