NAB Low Fee Platinum Card is the lowest annual fee card offered by National Australia Bank Ltd [AU]. This card comes with platinum services and complimentary insurances. Cardholders enjoy 0% p.a. on balance transfers for 24 months on a new Card. Balance transfer reverts to cash advance rate. Apply online in 15 minutes and get a response in 60 seconds.
NAB Low fee Platinum Card Offers
- Fraud Protection – NAB defense proactively detects fraudulent transactions. Cardholders enjoy 100% peace of mind with all purchases.
- Cardholders are allowed to add additional cardholders for free
- Gain access to emergency assistance of 24/7 over the phone in case of card lost or stolen.
- Receive Concierge service, a personal assistance for travel and lifestyle services, 24 hour, 7 day.
- Card Users discover hundreds of deals, discounts and privileges with your Visa Platinum Access.
- Cardholders enjoy 7 complimentary insurance including :Overseas travel insurance
- Transport Accident insurance
- Interstate flight inconvenience insurance
- Domestic hotel burglary insurance, purchase Protection insurance, Extended Warranty insurance and price protection insurance.
NAB Low fees Platinum Card Rates And Fees
- Annual fee – $90
- Standard purchase Rates – 19.74%.p.a
- Interest free days on purchases – 44 days
- Cash Advances Rates – 21.74%.p.a
- Foreign transactions fee – None
- Minimum Credit Limit – $600.
Requirements For Application Of NAB Low Platinum Card
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old
- Applicant must have a valid ID card
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Driver’s license.
How To Apply For NAB Low Fee Platinum Card
- On the web page of NAB Bank, Click on “ Apply Now” button.
- View the credit card key fact sheet (pdf) for more information
- Answers questions such as : Are you an Existing Customer? (Yes or No)
- On the new page, fill the blank empty space with your personal details: Title, First name, Middle name, Last name,
- Are you an Australian resident for tax purposes (Yes or No)
- Mobile Number, Email address, Date of birth, Marital Status and Number of financial dependants,
- Australian driver’s license number (optional)
- Are you a U. S. Citizen or Resident of U. S for tax purposes (Yes or No)
- Are you a resident of any other Country for tax Purposes? (Yes or No)
- Residential Status, Residential address – when did you move to this business?, is your postal address the same as your residential address
- Would you like to verify your Identity online. (Yes or No)
- Then, Click on “ Next” button.
How To Check Application Status
To check for your Card Application Status after applying and it seems delayed call at 1300 630 977.
How To Activate Your NAB Low Fee Platinum Card
To activate your newly registered NAB Low Platinum Card, follow any of the methods below:
- Download the Latest version, Login and head to ‘My cards’
- Key on your new Card highlighted ‘Activate’ button
- Follow the prompts to activate your card and set your PIN
- You can change your PIN at any time to do so, click on ‘ My Cards’ and then tap ‘ MANAGE MY CARD’ Section.
- Using your phone, Text your NAB ID (back of card) and the last 8 digits of your card to +61 438 344 818, leaving a space in between both numbers and follow the prompts.
By Phone Call
- Call us 13 22 65
- Mon – Fri 8am – 8pm (AEST/AEDT)
Sat – Sun 9am – 6pm (AEST/AEDT)
Visits A Branch
How To Login To NAB Low Platinum Card
- By the right hand-side of the Web page, click on the “Log in” widget
- Enter your NAB ID, and Password
- Scroll down and click on the “ Login” button.
How To Recover NAB Low Platinum Card NAB ID & Password
If you forgot your NAB ID And your password, simply call at 1300 651 656 go support.
How To Make Bill Payment With NAB Low Platinum Card
Using the NAB App
- Log in to the App
- Open ‘My Cards’ widget and select your card
- Scroll to “ Payment due information
- Select ‘Manage Automatic payment ‘
- Select “ other Account”.
- Follow the prompt to complete your payment process
- You can use BPAY if you don’t have an account with NAB
- Biller code: 1008, customer reference number and credit card number.
- If you lost or your credit card is stolen simply call at 1800 033 103,(Call toll free) In Australia
- Overseas – 1-443-641-2004.
NAB Customer Service Number.
For any enquiries contact the customer service center at 13 13 12.