The NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card has benched a comparatively low annual fee, setting a standard that not only stands out but also rewards with extra redeemable points. The card offers complimentary travel insurance, concierge, and extended warranty, not excluding the $250 annual fee on the premium rewards card. This is low compared to other cards in the premium category.
The NAB Qantas Rewards Premium card is an-earn-as-you-use card. So, each time you use the card you earn some points. You also enjoy a standard 19.99% purchase interest rate but you can get up to 44 interest-free days. There is also a 4.99% balance transfer offer for 6 months if you want to transfer some debt across from another card to save on interest. If you make use of your card internationally, either in person or online, there is a 3% foreign exchange margin on all transactions.
NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card Points
- Get 25,000 bonus Qantas points on a new NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card when you spend $2,500 of everyday purchases within 60 days of account opening.
- 0% p.a on balance transfers for 6 months from account opening with NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card
- 1 point per $1.50 spent; up to $3,000 spent per month.
NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card Key Features
- Steep $250 annual card fee, so you’ll want to make sure you are getting value from all of the added extras.
- NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card allows you to use tap n’ go purchases under $100 or around the world wherever Visa is accepted. You’ll earn 1 point per $1.50 spent, which is around 0.66 points per $1, on the first $3,000 spent per statement period. Then 1 point per $3 on the next $3,000 you spend in the month.
- Points are directly redeemed through Qantas Frequent Flyer for a range of rewards including flights, accommodation, and even shopping at the newly launched Qantas online shopping mall
- The NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card has a standard 19.99% purchase interest rate but you can get up to 44 interest-free days.
- There is also a 4.99% balance transfer offer for 6 months if you want to transfer some debt across from another card to save on interest.
- If make use of your card internationally, either in person or online, there is a 3% foreign exchange margin on all transactions.
How to Apply for the NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card
- You may be asked for pay slips or bank statements
- New to NAB? Get identified online
- You need to be at least 18 years old.
How to Apply
- Navigate the NABS application page
- Answer the question “New to NAB” by clicking yes or no
- Accept the terms and conditions of the card
- Select the NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card
- Fill in your personal details this includes: Title, First name, Other names(s), Surname, Date of birth, Drivers license no., Marital status, Employment Status, No. of financial dependants, Are you a permanent Australian Resident?.
- Enter your contact details; Home phone number, Work phone number, Mobile no., Email Address, Choose if you want to receive offers and promotional information from NAB and it’s related companies sent to your nominated email address.
- Fill your current address details; Residential status, Flat/unit, Street no., Street name, Street type, Suburb/town, State, Postcode, When did you move to this address? Is your postal address the same as your current address
- Enter your alternative contact details; Contact’s name, Contact phone number.
- Review your application
- Click “submit” to submit your application.