If you will like to earn NAB Rewards Points on your everyday purchases, apply for NAB Visa Platinum Card now. Along with, platinum services and complimentary insurances, this card offers 60,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 on everyday purchases within 60 days of account opening. This is enough for $300 in Gift Cards. Plus you’ll experience uncapped Reward Points earn potential.
NAB Visa Platinum Card is issued by National Australia Bank Ltd [AU]. Reward Points can be redeemed for Webjet, Gift cards and Merchandise.
NAB Visa Platinum Card Benefits
- 60,000 bonus point when you spend $1,000 on everyday purchases within 60 days of account Opening, which is enough for 3,000 in Gift Card.
- Earn 1 NAB Rewards Point for every dollar spent on everyday purchases.
- Cardholders can earn double points on purchases made at major department and hardware stores (in-stores and online) stores like, Myer, David Jones, Kmart, Target, Big W, Bunnings, Mitre 10, Home Timber and Hardware, Stratco and Total Tools.
- Earn triple points on purchases with Webjet, when traveling overseas or on made an overseas transaction in Australia.
- NAB points can be used for accommodation and holiday packages with Wetjet, select from a range of Gift Cards at some of your favorite stores, redeem points for a wide range of Merchandise from homewares to technology and more.
- NAB Rewards travel options include, Wetjet.com.au, book seat, on any airline, at any time, Asia Miles- redeem and fly with 20+ airline partners, Air New Zealand Airport – Redeem and fly with Air China etc, Velocity Frequent Flyer and KrisFlyer.
- Enjoys Fraud Protection – NAB defense proactively detects fraudulent transactions.
- Cardholders enjoy 100% peace of mind with all purchases.
- Cardholders are allowed to add additional cardholders for free
- Gains access to emergency assistance of 24/7 over the phone in case of card lost or stolen.
- Cardholders receive Concierge service, a personal assistance for travel and lifestyle services, 24 hour, 7 day.
- Card Users discover hundreds of deals, discounts and privileges with your Visa Platinum Access.
- Cardholders enjoys 7 complimentary insurance including:
- Overseas travel insurance
- Transport Accident insurance
- Interstate flight inconvenience insurance
- Domestic hotel burglary insurance
- Purchase Protection insurance
- Extended Warranty insurance and
- Price protection insurance
NAB Visa Platinum Card Rates And Fees
- Annual Card fee – $195
- Standard purchase Rates – 19.99%.p.a
- Balance transfer – 0% p.a
- Interest free days on purchases – 44 days
- Cash Advances Rates – 21.74%.p.a
- Balance transfer fee – 2%
- Foreign transactions fee – None
- Minimum Credit Limit – $6000.
Requirements For Application Of NAB Visa Platinum Card
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old
- Applicant must have a valid ID card
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Payslips or Bank Statements
How To Apply For NAB Visa Platinum Card
- On the NAB Bank web page, click on “ Apply Now” button.
- Read the standard Rates and Fees and the necessary requirements before applying
- Then, click on the “Continue “ button
- Answers questions such as : Are you an Existing Customer? (Yes or No)
- On the new page, fill the blank empty space with your personal details: Title, First name, Middle name, Last name,
- Are you an Australian resident for tax purposes (Yes or No)
- Mobile Number, Email address, Date of birth, Marital Status and Number of financial dependants,
- Australian driver’s license number (optional)
- Are you a U. S. Citizen or Resident of U. S for tax purposes (Yes or No)
- Are you a resident of any other Country for tax Purposes? (Yes or No)
- Residential Status, Residential address – when did you move to this business?, is your postal address the same as your residential address
- Would you like to verify your Identity online. (Yes or No)
- Then, Click on “ Next” button.
How To Check Application Status Of NAB Visa Platinum Card
To check for your NAB Rewards Platinum Card Application Status after applying and it seems delayed beyond 10 days of application call at 13 12 65.
How To Activate Your NAB Visa Platinum Card
To activate your newly registered NAB Visa Platinum Card:
- Using NAB App
- Download the Latest version, Login and head to ‘My cards’
- Key on your new Card highlighted ‘Activate’ button
- Follow the prompts to activate your card and set your PIN
- You can change your PIN at any time, to do so, click on ‘ My Cards’ and then tap ‘ MANAGE MY CARD’ Section.
- By SMS
- Using your phone, Text your NAB ID (back of card) and the last 8 digits of your card to +61 438 344 818, leaving a space in between both numbers and follow the prompts.
- By Phone
- Call us 13 22 65
Mon – Fri 8am – 8pm (AEST/AEDT)
Sat – Sun 9am – 6pm (AEST/AEDT)
- Visit A Branch
How To Login To NAB Visa Platinum Card
- By the right hand-side of the Web page, click on the “Log in” widget
- Enter your NAB ID, and Password
- Scroll down and click on the “ Login” button.
How To Recover NAB Rewards Platinum Card NAB ID & Password
If you forgot your NAB ID And your password, simply call at 1300 651 656 for support.
How To Make Bill Payment With NAB Rewards Platinum Card
Using the NAB App
- Log in to the App
- Open ‘My Cards’ widget and select your card
- Scroll to “ Payment due information
- Select ‘Manage Automatic payment ‘
- Select “ other Account”
- Follow the prompt to complete your payment process.
- You can use BPAY if you don’t have an account with NAB
- Biller code: 1008, customer reference number and credit card number.
- If you lost or your credit card is stolen simply call at 1800 033 103,(Call toll free) In Australia
- Overseas – 1-443-641-2004.
NAB Rewards Platinum Card Customer Service Number.
For any enquiries contact the customer service center at 13 22 65. Or 1800-701-599.