NASA Federal Classic Credit Card is ideal for people that are more interested in credit limits than rewards. This card has no reward or bonus programs for cardholders rather it offers a credit limit of $30,000.
NASA Federal Classic Credit Card is issued by the NASA Federal Credit Union and has no annual fee attached to it.
NASA Federal Classic Credit Card Rewards
- This card has no reward attached to it. However cardholders can expect to get credit limits of about $30,000.
- No annual fee.
NASA Federal Classic Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – None
- Cash Advance APR – 14.9% to 18%
- Cash Advance Fee-3% or a minimum of $5
- Late Payment Fee – $35
- Purchase APR –12.9% and 17.99%
How to Apply for the NASA Federal Classic Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the NASA Federal Classic Credit Card, intending applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid mailing address in the U.S.
- Must be a citizen of the United States
- Applicant must have a valid social security number
How to Apply
- Navigate to the NASA Federal Credit Union web page and select the NASA Federal Platinum Advantage Rewards Credit Card from the list of cards.
- Click the “Apply” button to proceed with the application
- Fill in your personal details in the fields provided, this includes
Full name, Social security number, Date of birth, Phone number, Email and home address, City, Zip code, State
- Monthly mortgage or rent amount, Housing status, Duration of time spent at your current residence, Mailing address
- Indicate if or not you want joint applicant with your card. Click “Continue” to proceed to the next stage.
- Fill out your employment details in the fields provided, they are as follows
Occupation, Employment status, Employer name and phone number. Other income and income sources if any.
- Indicate if you’d like to subscribe to credit protection
- Indicate if or not you’d like to transfer a balance from another account. If you agree, kindly provide the following information; card number and institution, amount to be transferred, an address of the card institution, city, zip code, and state. Click “Continue” to confirm option
- Confirm that your entries are correct
- Review the Terms and Conditions and click “Submit Application”.