NASA Federal Credit Union makes it easy for members and their household to carry out transactions seamlessly using the NASA Federal Star Trek Credit Card. The card comes with rewards which include; 3 points on all purchases made online through startrek.com, 2 points on purchases at gas stations and 1 point each on every other purchase made with the credit card. The card charges $0 balance transfer fee.
NASA Federal Star Trek Credit Card Rewards
- 2 points on purchases at gas stations and 1 point each on every other purchase made using this credit card
- Cardholders can earn 3 points on all purchases made online through startrek.com
- No balance transfer fee made with this card
NASA Federal Star Trek Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $39
- Cash Advance APR –12.15%-18%
- Cash Advance Fee -3% or $5
- Late Payment Fee -$35
- Purchases APR – 10.15%-17.99%
How to Apply for the NASA Federal Star Trek Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the NASA Federal Star Trek Credit Card, intending applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid mailing address in the U.S.
- Must be a citizen of the United States
- Applicant must have a valid social security number
- Applicant must be a member of the National Space Society
- Relative or household member of a current NASA Federal Credit Union member
- Must be an employee or a member of one of NASAFCU partner companies
- Applicant must be an employee or a retired member of NASA HQ, Centre or Facility.
How to Apply
- Visit the NASA Federal Credit Union web page and select the NASA Federal Star Trek Credit Card from the list of cards. Click the “Apply” button to proceed with the application.
- Fill in your personal details in the fields provided, this includes:
Full name, Social security number, Date of birth, Phone number, Email and home address, City, Zip code, State, Monthly mortgage or rent amount, Housing status, Duration of time spent at your current residence, Mailing address
- Indicate if or not you want joint applicant with your card. Click “Continue” to proceed to the next stage.
- Fill out your employment details in the fields provided, they are as follows:
Occupation, Employment status, Employer name and phone number. Other income and income sources if any.
- Indicate if you’d like to subscribe to credit protection
- Indicate if or not you’d like to transfer a balance from another account. If you agree, kindly provide the following information; card number and institution, amount to be transferred, an address of the card institution, city, zip code, and state. Click “Continue” to confirm option
- Review the entries made
- Review the Terms and Conditions thoroughly and click “Submit Application”.