Navy Federal Cash Rewards Credit Card avails numerous rewards to Navy Federal members. Ranging from cash back on purchases and cash advance to collision damage waiver and other benefits. The rewards from this Card are not limited, neither does it expire. It can be redeemed anytime, once earned.
There are no annual fees with the Navy Federal Cash Rewards Credit Card. Purchase and Balance Transfer Variable APR is between, 10.65% – 18.0%. Rates are based on creditworthiness and will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. Cash Advance APR is variable and up to 2% higher than purchase APR, but will not exceed 18%. Repayment terms are 2% of outstanding balance or $20, whichever is greater.
Navy Federal Cash Rewards Credit Card Offers
When you open a cash Rewards account, you’ll earn 1.5% cash back on purchases
- Rewards expiration: Never
- Rewards limit: None
- Start Redeeming: Anytime once earned
Navy Federal Cash Rewards Credit Card Fees
- Annual Fee: None
- Balance Transfer Fee: None
- Foreign transaction Fee: None
- Cash Advance: None at NFCU Branch or ATM. $0.50 domestic or $1.00 foreign at non-NFCU ATMs
Collision Damage Waiver
With your Navy Federal Cash Rewards Credit Card, you automatically have Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) coverage when you rent a car for 15 days or less and pay for the rental with your covered rewards card. The CDW coverage is secondary to any other applicable insurance or coverage available to you. Coverage covers physical damage and theft of the rental vehicle, reasonable towing charges, valid loss-of-use charges imposed by the auto rental company, as well as your deductible and any other eligible amounts not covered by other insurance. Only you as the primary renter of the vehicle, and any additional drivers permitted by the auto rental agreement are covered.
How to Apply for the Navy Federal Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Check your credit score
- Choose a personal account
- Select a rewards program
- Fill out the application form and mail it back in the addressed, postage-paid envelop that came with the offer documents. Alternatively, you can visit the AmEX credit card website and click on “Respond to Your Mail Offer.
- Visit the AmEX website, click “Get Started”, select the Navy Federal Cash Rewards Credit card and tap the “Apply Now”.
- Fill in your personal information such as your social security number, your mailing address, your housing status (own or rent). You may also need to provide an estimate of your annual household income and any other required information.