If you enjoy cruising with Norwegian Cruise Line, you need to check out what the NCL Credit Card has to offer. This MasterCard comes with attractive traveling benefits with no annual fee attached. New users are also welcomed with a huge sign up bonus which can be redeemed for travel or anything that matters most to you.
NCL Credit Card Rewards Rates & Fees
- Annual Fee – $0
- Signup Bonus – 10,000 Bonus WorldPoints® rewards points when you make the first purchase within 60 days
- Foreign Transaction Fee – 3%
- Chip Technology – Chip-and-Signature
- Intro Balance Transfer APR
Regular Balance Transfer APR –12.99%-22.99% (variable)
- Cash Advance APR – 15.99%-24.99% (variable)
- Penalty APR –Up to 29.99%
- Late Fee –Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee –Up to $27
NCL Credit Card Rewards
- Get 2 points for every $1 spent on Norwegian purchases with NCL credit card.
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- You can actually choose rewards that matters the most to you. Redeem points for stateroom upgrades, travel discounts, on-board credits, car rentals, hotel stays or gift cards. You’ll also get exclusive redemption opportunities for last-minute cruises and other special offers.
- Bank of America Preferred Rewards clients get an additional 25% – 75% points bonus on every purchase applied to the base earn of 1 point per $1.
NCL Credit Card Benefits
- Account Alerts: Get alerts as regards your account information on your phone. This will enable you stay on top of your balances and due dates. You can also choose from several types of customer email or text alerts. Let your phone tell you when your payments are due and paid.
- Mobile Banking: You can pay your credit card bill online, transfer funds, check available credit and more. Bank on the go from almost anywhere quickly and securely with NCL credit card Rewards.
- Text Banking: Get and send important account information.
- Fraud Protection: You are not held responsible for unauthorized use of your card
- Overdraft Protection: Link a Bank of America account to your card and prevent declined purchases. You can also return checks if you take out too much money from your account.
- Shop Safe: Get protection when you are shopping online.
World MasterCard Benefits
The NCL credit card Rewards comes with World Master card benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you immediately you get approved for the card. Click Here for more information and to Apply.