Turn your home into the abode you’ve always desired using the Overstock Credit Card. This card offers flexible and convenient financing options amongst other benefits. Overstock credit card can be used at Overstock.com and everywhere else Visa is accepted.
Overstock credit card is issued by Comenity Bank. On the whole, it has low credit card requirements and no annual fee charge attached to it. Cardholders can easily manage their accounts online without any hassle.
Overstock Credit Card Benefits
- This credit card company provides 6, 12, 18, and 24 months financing options.
- Offers unique promotion just for card members
- It’s store card is instantly ready for utilization
Overstock Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Normal APR Rate –27.49
- Cash Advance APR Rate – 25.49
- Cash Advance Fee – $15 or 5% whichever is greater
- Balance Transfer Fee – $10 or 5% whichever is greater
- Grace Period –23 days
- Minimum Interest – $2
- Penalty Fee for Late Payment – $38
- Penalty Fee for Returned Payment– $38.
How to Apply for the Overstock Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the overstock credit card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be 18 years of age
- Must have a social security number
- Applicant has to provide a street, rural route or APO/FPO mailing address in the application form.
- It is expected that an applicant should posses a valid government ID
- Must be a permanent resident of U.S. citizen.
How to Apply
- Visit the Comenity Bank Homepage and tap on the “Apply” button
- Next, you will be directed to a new page where you have to either sign in or create an account if you have one yet.
- Create a username and a password. Tap the “Create Account” tab to complete the process.
- After you have been approved, you will be able to use your store card anytime as long as you are logged into their Overstock.com account.
Applicants who desire to check their status by calling at 1-855-810-2546 and provide your application reference number to get your status report.
To cancel credit card
Applicants who wish to cancel their credit card or close their account can call at 1-855-810-2546 to close their account or visit thebank to request for account closure.
Call: 1-855-810-2546 to gain access to a customer care agent.