Students can enjoy the various perks offered by Patelco Credit Union Progress Student Credit Card while focusing on their studies. The card offers 2 points for every $1 spent on all school and grocery purchases, and 1 point everywhere else. Points do not expire and can be redeemed for cash, merchandise, and even travel.
The card also offers an attractive sign up bonus of 10,000 points if you spend $2,500 within the first 3 months of card opening.
Patelco Credit Union Progress Student Credit Card Rewards
- Get 2 points for every $1 on all school and grocery purchases, and 1 point for every $1 on all other purchases with Patelco Credit Union Progress Student Rewards Mastercard Credit Card
- Redeem points for cash, merchandise, and even travel. Points don’t expire.
- Earn 10,000 bonus points if you spend $2,500 within the first 3 months of card opening.
Patelco Credit Union Progress Student Credit Card Rates and Fees
- Purchase intro APR – Not Offered.
- Transfer Intro APR –Not Offered.
- Regular APR – 9.15% – 13.15% (V)
- Annual Fee – None
- Balance Transfer Fee – None.
- MLF – $15
- Maximum Overlimit Fee – None
- Maximum Penalty APR –None.
- Grace Period – 25 days
- Online Response– No
- Cash Advance Rate – 12.15%-16.15% (V).
- Cash Advance Fee –2% (min $2.5)
- Foreign Transaction Fee –1%
- Smart Chip – yes, chip-and-PIN.
- Secured with Zero Liability Protection and Mastercard ID Theft Protection™.
- Purchase Benefits: Includes Price Protection and Extended Warranty Coverage.
- Mastercard Global Service™
- Free Online Banking and Mobile App for iOS and Android.
Patelco Credit Union Progress Student Credit Card Benefits
- Price Protection: You may be reimbursed for the price difference, if you find a lower price for a new item within 60 days from the date of purchase using your eligible MasterCard.
- Extended Warranty: This doubles the original manufacturers or store brand warranty for up to one year.
- Return Guarantee: This provides coverage for most items you purchase if merchant doesn’t accept return within 60 days. $250/item limit.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: You may be eligible for a refund for the cost of the product up to $250, if you become dissatisfied with a product you purchased using your eligible Mastercard within 60 days of purchase.
- Baggage Delay Insurance: This benefit reimburses you for replacing essential personal or business items in your baggage, if the baggage you’ve checked on a common carrier is delayed in transit and your tickets were purchased using an eligible Mastercard.
- Car Rental Insurance: This pays for covered damages (physical damage and theft) to a rental vehicle when your eligible Mastercard is used to initiate and pay for the entire rental transaction.
- Hotel Theft Insurance: Your hotel/motel stay must be purchased entirely with an eligible Mastercard, for you to get reimbursement for your personal stolen from your hotel or motel room.
- Baggage Loss Insurance: This gives reimbursement for the actual cost of repairing or replacing your checked or carry-on luggage if it is lost or damaged while traveling on a common carrier when you pay the entire cost of the tickets with your eligible Mastercard.
- Flight Accident Insurance: This covers you and your family against accidental death or dismemberment if you purchase common carrier travel tickets with your eligible Mastercard.
- Trip Cancellation: This benefit provides reimbursement for you and your family for any nonrefundable cancellation or change fee if your trip is interrupted or canceled and you have purchased your common carrier tickets with your eligible Mastercard.
How to Apply for the Patelco Credit Union Progress Student Credit Card
- Visit the Patelco website.
- If you are a member already, select “I am a patelco member”. otherwise, select “I would like to be a patelco member” or I do not remember my username & password. Take me to a blank application. and click next to get started.
- Read through the terms and conditions before you proceed with the application for Patelco Credit Union Progress Student Rewards Mastercard Credit Card.
- Select if you are a patelco member or otherwise, and click next.
- Fill in all the information required.
- Review your application.
- Click close to exit your secure application.