Make the most of your purchases at Sleep Number Stores with Pay Sleep Number Credit Card. Offers include; no annual fee, online account control, easy financing, online, in-store and phone financing. This card is very rewarding especially for frequent shoppers at Sleep Number Stores.
The Pay Sleep Number Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank with no introductory APR charges on purchases.
Pay Sleep Number Credit Card Offers
- No annual fee charge with Pay Sleep Number Credit Card
- Offers 24X7 online account control
- Makes easy financing available
- Sleep Number online, in-store and phone financing.
Pay Sleep Number Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None required
- Introductory APR Rate – None
- Normal APR Rate – N/A
- Cash Advance Rate – N/A
- Cash Advance Fee –N/A
How to Apply for the Pay Sleep Number Credit Card
Applicants must meet the following criteria to apply for and get approved for the Sleep Number Credit Card;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid issued photo ID
- Must be a resident of the United States
- Applicant must have a clear credit history
- Visit the homepage of the Sleep Number.
- Go through the additional details provided before proceeding with the enrollment process.
- Navigate down to the enrollment form which requires the following information; First Name, Last Name, Email (confirm), Phone, Address, Address 2, City, Postal code, State
- Tap “Continue” to be directed to the Synchrony Financial online enrollment. Go through the terms and conditions before applying.
- The form comes pre-filled, because of the details provided on the financial page of the Sleep Number. Here you will be required to fill in your Email Address, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Housing Information and Monthly Net Income from all sources.
- Select the “Yes” option if you wish to add a joint applicant and then choose a statement delivery procedure.
- Review the Card Security Debt Cancellation Program Agreement and then tap “Continue”.
- Review your application and tap “Submit” to submit the application.