With over 4 million users on it’s digital financial institution platform, Payoneer offers internet money transfer and e-commerce payment services worldwide. Payoneer Credit Card makes it easy for cardholders to receive payments from online platforms that pay using the direct deposit (ACH) option. This global credit card can be used to make purchases and get payments online.
Virtual U.S bank accounts is offered by Payoneer to interested users, with these accounts linked to the user’s cards. The Payoneer prepaid card can be used to directly make withdrawals from local ATMs, as well as used on many other online platforms, like freelance job sites, affiliate programs, pay-per-click programs, and many more.
Payoneer Credit Card Features and Benefits
- Online payments attract a 1% charge as the transaction fee for every transaction made with the card.
- Users can also get their earnings from most online revenue programs.
- The Payoneer Mastercard credit card enables you to withdraw your earnings from ATMs Worldwide.
- Offers cardholders a free US Bank account, with routing number, and other necessary US bank details
- Get Payoneer Mastercard free of charge
- Payoneer Mastercard has a global ATM acceptance
- A free $25 referral reward and other numerous perks are offered to cardholders.
- To verify a Paypal account, use a Payoneer card
- Has the Latest Chip and PIN technology for security enhancement
- Withdraw your funds from your card to your bank account
- Available in 80 countries
- The Payoneer Mastercard can be used at Amazon.com for purchases with an extra 1% charged as the transaction fee for every purchase.
How To Apply For Payoneer Credit Card
To apply for the Payoneer Credit card, you must do the following;
- Fill in your real details, which includes your First name, Last name
- Supply your name, and Date of birth, according to your NIC, Passport or Driving License
- Provide your date of birth based on your NIC, Passport, or Drivers License
- Provide your mailing address, correctly, if it is different from your home address
- Fill in your home address correctly
- Your original phone or mobile number is needed
- You are required to answer the security question, asked. This security question will be needed when contacting Payoneer Customer Service Center
Get your payments as easily as possible with the Payoneer Credit card.