Pep Boys Credit Card can be used for payment as a convenient way to pay for all auto-related repair and maintenance expenses. Cardholders have access to car repairs when on vacation and special financing options on procurement. The Pep BoysCarCareONE Credit Card can be used at Pep Boys stores and participating dealers throughout the United States.
Pep Boys Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Financial Institution with low credit requirements, no annual fee and no introductory APR charge.
Pep Boys Credit Card Benefits/ Rewards
- Special Financing on procurement of $199 or more for 6 months and $750 or more for 12 months is offered by the Pep Boys Credit Card.
- Minimum monthly payment charged
- Payments made with the Pep Boys Credit Card is a lot easier and makes unexpected repairs more controllable.
- Cardholders have access to car repairs when on vacation, the Pep BoysCarCareONE Credit Card can be used at Pep Boys stores and participating dealers throughout the United States.
- The Pep Boys CarCareONE Credit Card is approved at all U.S. Exxon and Mobil gas stations.
Pep Boys Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None required
- Introductory APR Fee – None Charged
- Cash Advance APR Fee – N/A
- Ordinary APR Price – N/A
- CAC – N/A
How to Apply for the Pep Boys Credit Card
Applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a government issued photo ID
- Applicant must be a resident of the U.S.
How to Apply
- Visit the application page of the credit card site and tap “Apply Online” at the rear of the page.
- Thereafter you will be directed to the next page where you have to fill out the blank spaces given on the page.
- After filling out all this details, you need to specify if you are applying for yourself or with someone else.
- Fill in the following details; Initial purchase if you know what the amount is, Name ( First and last), Mailing address, ZIP code, Primary and additional phone number, Email address, (enter it twice), SSN, Date of birth, Housing status, Monthly net income from all sources
- Choose a statement delivery method. You can select either paperless statements or electronic statements.
- Opt for a debt-cancellation plan (up to $10,000) in the event of the following occurring: Unemployment, Hospitalization, Leave of absence, Nursing home stay, Disability, Loss of life.
- Finally, read the Insurance Policy, that will come in handy during any personal emergency.
- Tap “Continue” at the end to conclude the process.
Call: ( 800) 621-8545.