Existing Bank of Ireland customers can now apply for Platinum Advantage Card, to enjoy the lowest interest rates. Cardholders get access to exclusive offers and experiences in Ireland and abroad.
Cardholders that pay bills in full and on time every month do not pay any interest on purchases, and have up to 55 days interest free credit on purchases. Apply for your Platinum Advantage Mastercard online in minutes or by phone.
Platinum Advantage Card Benefits
- The platinum card allows 3 additional cardholders and still pay government stamp duty only at once.
- Low cost installment options spread across larger purchases at great low rate by using the unique credit card instalment Plan.
- Cardholders enjoy no transaction fees on the credit card when use the card to pay for goods and services.
- Cardholders that pay bills in full and on time every month do not pay any interest on purchases, and have up to 55 days interest free credit on purchases.
- Earn SuperValu Rewards points, with their personal card by using it to make purchases anywhere just simply link the credit to your personal account of Bank of Ireland.
- Offers Emergency Cash Services if they loose their card while abroad they are provided with an emergency Cash Advance facility in most countries.
- Make payment with Contactless service which is fast, easy and very secure way to pay for items, coffee shops, grocery stores and pharmacies at home and abroad.
Platinum Advantage Card Fees and Rates
- APR For Purchase – 19.6%
- APR For Cash Advances – 19.89%
- Interest on Purchases – 0% first 6 months
- Instalment plan – 6.9%
- Balance Transfer – 0% for the first 7 more
- Annual Fee – $39
- Government Stamp Duty – €30
- Cash Advance – 1.5% or €2.54
- Foreign Transactions – 2.25%.
Requirements For Platinum Advantage Card
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age or over
- Applicant have been in receipt of regular income for income the last 6 months
- Salary /income is paid I to current Account
- Applicant, must be resident Republic of Ireland for the past 6 months.
- Have met all recent payments on my credit commitment e.g Credit cards, hire purchases agreements, store cards, personal loans.
- Mortgage repayment are fully up date and currently in a forbearance or any other reduced payment arrangement with my mortgage provider
- Applicant must have an income over €40,000.
How To Apply for Platinum Advantage Card
- Get to the web page of the Bank of Ireland
- Navigate and choose the Platinum Advantage Card
- On the application page, key in your personal details, financial details, card details
- Then review and tick to give your consent on the terms and conditions of the Platinum Advantage Card.
- On Phone – 0818-200-412 Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm &, Saturday 10am to 2pm.
- Speak with an advisor – make an appointment to meet with a dedicated lending advisor in a branch. We will get back to you within 24 hours to arrange a time.
- Local Branch – New customers can call into the nearest local Branch offices.
How To Check for Platinum Advantage Card Application Status
- To check for your application status, simply contact the credit card sales advisor at 1890 365 100.
How To Activate Platinum Advantage Card
To Activate Your Platinum Advantage Card simply call at 1890 251 251 Ireland. Outside Ireland +353 56 775 7747 to activate your card.
How To Login Platinum Advantage Card
- From the home page of Bank of Ireland
- Navigate and click on “LOG IN” Widget, toward the top right of the screen
- Next, enter your Username and password in the fields provided below
- Then, click on “LOG IN” button.
How To Recover Platinum Advantage Card Password
- Scroll to the login page of Bank of Ireland
- Click on the “Reset password ” link
- On the next page, and enter your Username and Email Address
- Then click on “ Next ” button
- For Username – to retrieve your Username contact the customer service.
How To Make Bill Payment
- To make your bill payment With Card set up a payment account
- Paying online – to pay online, login to 365 online and go to manage payees,
- By Direct Debit – set up your payment using direct payment medium
- At the branch office – you can make payment in any of the branches nearest to you, using the lodgment ATM.
Report card Lost or Stolen
To report your card lost or stolen card contact at Freephone :1800 946 764 (Ireland) . Freephone: 0800 121 7790 (Great Britain & Northern Ireland) (Outside Ireland) +353 56 775 7007
Platinum Advantage Card Customer service number
For info and any enquiries call the Customer Care Centre at 1890 251 251 (Ireland), 0345 309 8099, (Great Britain & Northern Ireland) +353 56 775 7747 (Outside Ireland).