If you are someone who spends more than the average consumer on gas, you will enjoy the PNC Cash Rewards Visa Credit Card. This card offers up to 4% bonus on gas purchases, 3% back on dining purchases including fast food, 2% back on groceries and 1% back on all other purchases.
PNC Cash Rewards Visa Credit Card has a cash back bonus structure that stands out from the rest. An average cardholder can earn up to $460 in the first year and $360 in subsequent years. Amidst that, it has no annual fee and no interest on balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles. This applies when you transfer the balance within the first 90 days.
PNC Cash Rewards Visa Credit Card Key Features
- Get 4% on gas station purchases
- Earn 3% on dining purchases at restaurants, including fast food.
- Get 2% on grocery store purchases with PNC cash rewards Visa Credit Card
- Earn 1% on all other purchases, everywhere, every time.
- Earn 2% on grocery store purchases, 3% on dining purchases at restaurants and 4% on gas station purchases for the first $8,000 in combined purchases in these categories annually.
- 0 percent Intro APR–As a Cardholder, you pay no interest on balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles when you transfer the balance within the first 90 days.
- $100 Sign-Up Bonus – Get a $100 bonus after spending $1,000 in the first three billing cycles for a limited time. This offer is valid for new accounts opened on or before Aug.31, 2017.
- No Annual Fee – PNC does not charge a yearly fee for using your card.
How to Apply for the PNC Cash Rewards Visa Credit Card
Ways to Apply
- By Phone: 1-855-762-2365 ( Mon –Fri: 8am to 6pm ET; Sat: 9am – 3pm ET)
In person at a branch
- Offline through a printable application to mail or fax
- Apply Online
This application is easy, secure and takes less than 5 minutes to apply online. You need the following to apply:
- Company Tax ID
- Company annual revenue
- Your Social Security Number, monthly housing payments and gross annual income.