Post Office Money Credit Card enables cardholders buy Travel Money with no cash fee when they pay with their card in a post Office branch or online. This card has a global acceptance in over 35 million locations. It is designed with MasterCard® SecureCode™ which helps protect cardholders from online fraud.
Post Office Money credit card is issued by Bank of Ireland (UK). It charges no annual fee for card usage.
Post Office Money Credit Card Benefits
- Cardholders can easily buy Travel Money; with no cash fee, when they pay with their card in a post Office branch or online
- Post Office Money credit card has a worldwide acceptance and is welcomed in over 35 million places
- It is designed with MasterCard® SecureCode™, which helps protect cardholders from online fraud
- It’s contactless payments option, helps you pay for lower-value purchases in seconds with just a tap
- Use it’s handy mobile app, to check your account anywhere, plus online servicing for full control
- Pay 0% on purchases for 28 months, as you buy overseas.
Post Office Money Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – £0
- Assumed Credit Limit – £1,200
- Representative APR Rate – 18.9% (Variable)
- Purchase Rate p.a – 18.9% (Variable)
How to Apply for Post Office Money Credit Card
- Applicant must be over 18 years of age
- A U.K. resident
- A current bank or building society account
- Must be employed, retired or a homemaker with an annual income of over £8,000 without benefits
- Must not have any outstanding County Court Judgements
- Applicant income and employment details
- Sort code and account number of applicants bank or building society account
- Previous address of applicant, if they’ve lived at their current address for less than 3 years
How to Apply
- Visit the application webpage of Post Office Money credit card
- Key in the following details; Title, First name, Middle name, Last name, Gender, Date of birth, Country of birth, Country of nationality
- Next, provide the following details; Mobile telephone number and/or Home telephone, Email address, Confirm your email address, and Mothers maiden name
- Provide your address details (Post code, Manually key in address)
- Fill out your employment details; Employment status, Sources of income, income outside of UK.?.
- Next, key in your bank details (Sort code)
- Go through the credit limit section, and check the fields, that applies to you
- Provide the additional info required, by answering the question asked.
- Tap “Next” to be further directed on what to do, to complete the application process.
How to Activate Post Office Money Credit Card
To activate your newly acquired Post Office Money credit card;
- Scroll to the secure page of Post Office Money credit card
- Key in your card number
- Your name as it appears on your card
- The expiry date of your card
- Date of birth and Mother’s maiden name
- Once your done keying in the above mentioned details,
- Tap on the “Verify” button to activate your card.
How to Login Post Office Money Credit Card
To login Post Office Money CC;
- Scroll to the login page
- Key in your username and password
- Tap on the “Login” tab to gain access to your account.
How to Reset Password
To reset your password;
- Scroll to Post Office Money credit card page
- Key in your username and email address
- Tap on “Next”
How to Make Post Office Money Credit Card Bill Payment
- Sign into your credit card account
- Locate the payment tab
- Pick a suitable payment option, and make your bill payment.
- You can also enable an auto debit to enable the credit card company get the bill payment directly from your bank account.
Post Office Money Credit Card Customer Service Number
Call: 0345 607 6500, to gain access to a customer care agent