If you’re travelling abroad, you can save some money with the Princess Cruises Credit Card. The Card charges no foreign transaction fees on purchases made while traveling abroad instead it offers numerous rewards and perks.
Princess Cruises Credit Card Offers
- Get 5,000 bonus points after you use your card for the first time, this is enough to redeem for a statement credit of up to $50 toward your next cruise purchase.
- Get 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases on Princess Cruises Credit Card
- Get 2 points for every $1 spent on all princess purchases, including onboard purchases
- Redeem points for cruise rewards, onboard credits, special onboard amenities and discounted airfare.
Princess Cruises Credit Card Benefits
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases made while traveling abroad on Princess Cruises Credit Card
- You receive personal assistance through telephone, including recommendations and reservations for dining, travel, hotels, entertainment and more.
- The $0 fraud liability protection means you’re not responsible for unauthorized charges you report.
- The free online access to FICO® credit score enables you to stay informed on your credit score and get alerts when your score changes.
- Paying for your purchases is more secure at chip-card terminals in the U.S. and abroad.
Princess Cruises Credit Card Interest Rates & Charges Summary
- The APR for purchases: 99%, 19.99% or 24.99% variable based on your credit
- APR for Balance Transfers: 0% introductory APR for the first 15 billing cycles following each balance transfer that posts to your account within 45 days of account opening. After that (and for balance transfers that do not post within 45 days of account opening), a variable APR will apply, 14.99%, 19.99% or 24.99%, depending on your creditworthiness.
- APR for Cash Advances: 24% variable
- Annual fee: $0
- Balance transfer fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Not everyone will qualify for the Princess Visa Signature Card and its benefits. If you do not meet the credit criteria previously established for this offer at the time of your application, or the income you report is insufficient based on your obligations, an account may not be opened for you or you may receive a platinum card. Benefits vary base on the card for which you are approved for. The Criteria;
- Be at least 18 years old
- Applicants must have a valid US address
- Applicants must have a valid Social Security number
- Applicants must have a valid government photo-ID
How to Apply for the Princess Cruises Credit Card
- Visit the webpage Princess Cruises Credit Card and click on ‘Apply Now’
- Enter in your personal information: Full Name, Permanent Address, Residence Status, Time at Permanent Address
type your job status and financial info: what you do, Total yearly Income, Assets
- fill in your contact information
- Enter in your security information
- You may have the option to opt for electronic billing
- Options apply, if you would like to transfer an existing balance (between $100 and $20,000) onto this card, should you be approved, from any existing major credit card you may own.
- Review the legal terms and conditions and click submit.