QVC Credit Card is ideal for any QVC shopper that would like to enjoy the benefit of paying at convenience. The card offers easy financing options, advanced fraud security and charges no interest if amount is paid in full within 9, 12, or 18 months.
QVC Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank with no annual fee charge, and no introductory APR rate. Thus, cardholders get to save a lot.
QVC Credit Card Benefits
- The card charges no annual fee
- No interest if paid in full within 9,12, or 18 months
- It also offers convenient financing options
- Card has advanced fraud security
- Cardholders can enjoy 3 easy payments on anything purchased with the QVC card, excluding Gift Cards.
QVC Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None required
- Introductory APR Rate –None Charged
- Normal APR Rate – 22.8
- Cash Advance APR Rate – N/A
- Cash Advance Fee –N/A
How to Apply for QVC Credit Card
Applicants must meet the following criteria for approval for the QVC Credit Card,
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Customer must have valid SSN
- Must have a government issued photo ID
- Applicant must have a clear credit report for at least six months.
How to Apply
- Visit the homepage of QVC and then scroll down till you locate the “Apply Now” button at the center of the page.
- Sign into QVC, using your Email Address and Password. (If you are a new customer, tap on the “Continue as a new customer” link)
- Create a QVC, Account by providing your security and personal information.
- Fill in the required fields, accept terms and conditions. Then submit the form.
If sign up is approved, credit card company will send you an approval message and your card will be sent to the registered mailing address.
Call: 800.367.9444. To gain access to a customer care agent.