Give your business the perk it deserves with the Radisson Business Credit Card. Get access to free stays at more than 1,100 hotels across the globe including the Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu®, Radisson®, Radisson RED, Park Plaza®, Park Inn® by Radisson and Country Inn & Suites® by Radisson. The Card will reward you for purchases, starting from sign up bonus points to annual renewal bonus points.
Radisson Business credit card is issued by U.S. Bank.This credit card, is rated “Good” by cardholders. Apply online to access numerous benefits.
Radisson Business Credit Card Benefits
- Earn up to 85,000 Bonus Points: 50,000 points, after your first purchase, with an additional 35,000 points, after you spend $2,500 on your card, within the first 90 days. This is good for up to 9 free award nights worldwide
- Get 10 points per $1, spent in eligible net purchases at the Radisson Family of Hotels and 5 points per $1, spent in eligible net purchases everywhere else
- Offers 40,000 renewal bonus points each year, when your card is renewed, by paying the Annual Fee.
- Get free e-cert for each $10,000, in spend (up to $30,000), thereafter, renew your card by paying the Annual Fee
- Cardholders get automatic Gold status upgrade, and also get 15 qualifying nights toward obtaining or maintaining Platinum once they activate and use their new card.
- Offers online banking, Online reporting and bill
- Get to save up to 15% on business purchases, via Visa Savings Edge
- Cardholders receive travel benefits like; Travel and Emergency Assistance Services, Auto Rental Collision, Damage waiver, Travel Accident, and Insurance and Roadside Dispatch.
- There is U.S. Bank FlexControl™ that enables you stay in control of your account and U.S. Bank Connect, an online business resource to enable you, start, run and grow your business.
Radisson Business Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $60
- Balance Transfer Fee – 3% (min $5)
- Purchase Intro APR – Not offered
- Transfer Intro APR –Not offered
- Regular APR – 15.49% – 24.49% (V)
- MLF – $39
- Maximum Overlimit Fee – $39
- Maximum Penalty APR –28.99% (V)
- Grace Period – 24 days
- Online Response – No
- Cash Advance APR –25.49% (V)
- Cash Advance Fee – 4% (min $5)
- Foreign Transaction Fee – 3%
- Smart Chip– Yes, chip-and-signature
How to Apply for Radisson Business Credit Card
- Make sure you read and meet up the minimum requirements
- Apply for the credit card, by providing the following basic information’s. This includes, Your name, Date of birth, Name of business, Business address, Your EIN, (or SSN, if you do not have an EIN), in case you are a company owner, you will be required to give your personal social security number as well.
- You”ll also likely be asked to provide information, as regards the type of business you’ve started and your household income information as well.
- Fill up any other required field, to complete the application process.
Call Omaha, NE 68164 + 1 (888) 288-8889(Canada)
Call: +44 (0) 20 88170765(UK. London and Manchester to gain access to a customer care agent.