Rainbow Vertigo Platinum Card is a low rate credit card with 0% for 26 months on balance transfers. This card ideal for you if you normally pay the closing balance by the statement due date each month.
Rainbow Vertigo Platinum card is issued by St.George Bank (Westpac Banking Corporation) [AU]. No annual fee is charged for the first year. Application can be completed online in few easy steps.
Rainbow Vertigo Platinum Card Benefits
- Rainbow Vertigo Platinum Card offers 12.74% p.a our lowest variable rate on purchases
- Cardholders are rewarded Travel insurance as complimentary for trips up to 6 months.
- Enjoy purchase insurance up to 4 months cover against theft loss or damage on Selected purchases
- Cardholders are given interest free up to 55 days when you pay the closing balance by the statement due date each month.
- Extended Warranty – complimentary extended warranty insurance on purchases for up to 12 months on the manufacturer’s expressed Australian warranty.
- Price guarantee – cover up to $300 on eligible purchases in Australia. If you find it cheaper within 21 days, you can claim the difference
- Cardholder enjoy 24/7 concierge services – Access to Visa Platinum Concierge
- Cardholders get additional 3 cards at no cost, provided the account is not a joint account.
Rainbow Vertigo Platinum Card Fees And Rates
- Variable interest rate on purchase – 12.74% p.a
- Cash Advance rate – 19.49%
- Foreign Transaction – 2%
- Cash Advances amount – 2%
- Annual Fee Card – $99
- Dishonour of a payment you derived the automatic payment plan – $9.00
- Late Payment or missed fee – $15.00
- Card Replacement fee within Australia – ($52.50 outside Australia, $45 emergency replacement fee).
Application Requirements For Rainbow Vertigo Platinum Card
- Applicants must be a Australian permanent resident
- People 18 years or over
- Identification: Australian drivers licence, Medicare Card, Passport, Australian birth Certificate or NSW Photo Card.
How To Apply For Rainbow Vertigo Platinum Card
- On the Home page of St. George Bank at www.stgeorge.com.au
- Navigate to the right hand side of the page
- Click on “Apply Now” button
- Read the requirements needed for the application, then click on “Continue” button
- On the next page enter your card details: First Name, Email
- Enter your card type and rewards – Rainbow Vertigo Platinum
- Fill your Credit Limit, Enter info about you, Employment, Assets & Liabilities
- Review & submit.
How To Check For Rainbow Vertigo Platinum Application Status
It takes minutes to complete and get instant online response but if it takes more than a day or two contact customer service at 13 33 30 to check on your application Status.
How To Activate Card
- Simply login to activate your new card before it can be used, and you must be registered for Internet banking,
To register online banking follow the steps below;
- Click on register online
- On the next page, enter your card or account number and Date of Birth.
- Then, click on “Continue” button.
- Or call at 1300 796 844.
How To Log In To Rainbow Vertigo Platinum Credit Card
- Visit the Home page St. George Bank.
- Navigate to the right hand side screen
- Click on “Log on” widget
- On the drop down menu, click on “ Internet Banking”
- On the log In section enter Card/Access Number, Security Number, Internet Password
- Click on the ‘Logon button.
How To Recover Your Rainbow Vertigo Platinum Credit Card Username ID And Password
- Log in to online login page
- Click on the link to “forgotten “
- On the new page, enter your, CC number, issue No, DOB,
- Click on “Continue” button or call at 13 33 30.
Lost or Stolen card
If cardholders lost their credit card or its stolen quickly call at 13 33 30.
How To Make Bill Payment With Rainbow Vertigo Platinum
- Login to your Account in online page
- Set up automatic payment plan for the bill to be deducted from your account when due.
Rainbow Vertigo Platinum Credit Card Customer service Center
- The customer service center is available 24 hours a day, 7 weeks, Even public holidays. call, at 1300 784 934.
- Outside overseas – +612 9155 7800.