Make the most of earning cash back with RBC Cash Back Credit Card which offers cash back on every purchase. No need to keep track of changing categories, the more you spend, the more your cash back balance adds up every month.
RBC Cash Back Credit Card Features & Benefits
- Get 1% cash back on everyday purchases and pre-authorized payments made with your RBC Visa Cash Back Credit Card.
- Free CustomSwitch® service exists to assist you in transferring existing pre-authorized payments or to set up new pre-authorized payments to your Cash Back account.
RBC Cash Back Credit Card Fees
- Purchase Rate –19.99%
- Cash Advance Rate – 22.99%
- Annual Fee – $19
- Additional Card – $0
- Grace Period – 21 days
RBC Cash Back Credit Card Rewards
- Enjoy speed, convenience and security when paying for small purchases with Visa payWave
- Additional cards available for co-applicants and authorized users at no extra cost.
- Enjoy Worldwide cash access up to $500 daily (up to your available credit limit)
- The RBC Cash Back Credit Card is accepted at more than 600,000 locations in Canada, and in over 23 million worldwide.
- Travelers cheque are commission free.
RBC Cash Back Credit Card Insurance Protection
- Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection
- Chip and PIN technology for enhanced security
- Zero Liability removes your liability for fraudulent card transactions, as long as you protect your PIN and card, as outlined in your RBC Royal Bank Credit Card Agreement.
RBC Cash Back Credit Card Optional Insurance
- BalanceProtector Premier® coverages for outstanding balances on your credit card
- Buy Travel Insurance
How to Apply for the RBC Cash Back Credit Card
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Canada.
- Must have no current record of bankruptcy.
- Visit the secure website of the RBC bank.
- Read through the terms and conditions of the card and agree to it.
- Fill in your First Name, Initial, Last Name.
- Fill in your email address and Postal Code.
- Click on “Yes or No” to answer the question ‘are you a student?’
- Start your application process by answering any other relevant information required.