Make beauty your top priority with the RCBC Credit Card that makes life more beautiful. This card offers 10% cash rebates for purchases at HBC and reward points on all your purchases. RBC Bankard offers a lot of credit facilities to suit different lifestyles.
Cardholders can enjoy all the benefits that come with using the RCBC credit card without worrying about annual fee. Application is online and cardholders can also login to manage accounts.
RCBC Credit Card Benefits
- Earn 10% cash rebates for making purchases at HBC
- You earn reward points for every purchase and easily redeem them.
- Offers cardholders MasterCard benefits, and the access of using these benefits at various locations
- Cardholders are given lots of travel benefits and travel insurance.
- RBC Bankard offers lots of credit cards which meets your personal as well as professional needs
- RCBC credit card charges no annual fee for card usage
RCBC Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – None Charged
- Annual Interest – 3.50% to 3.54%
- Card Replacement fee – P300
- Invoice retrieval Fee – P 150
- Returned Check Fee – P 1,000.
How to Apply for RCBC Credit Card
- To apply for RCBC card, visit the application page of RCBC Bankard and locate the application form
- Fill out the following details; Complete name, Date of birth, Personal email address, Mobile number, Home phone number, Current home address, Company name, Office email address, Issuer, Card number.
- Tap on “Next”, to be further directed on what next to do.
How to Check RCBC Credit Card Application Status
- To check your RCBC card application status, call at 1-800-10-888, and supply the card details.
How to Activate RCBC Card
- To activate your newly acquired RCBC CC, call at, 1-800-10-888-1888.
How to Login RCBC Credit Card
- Scroll to the login page of RCBC CC
- Supply the accurate username and your password
- Click “Login”, to login into RCBC CC account.
How to Recover Username or Password
- Scroll to the “Forgot password” link, on the login page of credit card account
- Enter the needed email address or username information
- Click on the “reset password” tab, to enable recover your username or password
How to Make RCBC Card Bill Payment
- Sign into your account
- Locate the payment button, and make your RCBC card bill payment.
RCBC Credit Card Customer Service Number
Call: 1-800-10-888-1888, or visit the customer service page of RCBC to gain access to a customer service agent.