REI customers that will like to enjoy a reasonable cash back offer while shopping can apply for the REI Credit Card. Low credit card requirements, no annual fee, and no introductory APR charge are some of the features of this credit card. REI Credit Card is issued by US Bank and can be used at REI Stores.
REI Credit Card Benefits
- No annual fee is attached to this card
- Cardholders can get 2% foreign transaction fee
- Cardholders are rewarded with 5% cash back at the REI Stores
- The APR rate of 16.55- 22.03
REI Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None required
- Introductory APR Rate – None charged
- Normal APR Rate– 11.24-23.24. (Varies)
- Cash Advance Rate – 24.24
- Cash Advance Fee –4% (min $5)
How to Apply for the REI Credit Card
Applicants must meet the following criteria for approval for the REI Credit Card,
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a resident of the United States
- A government issued photo ID is needed
- Applicant must have a clear credit record
How to Apply
- Visit the homepage of the REI MasterCard. Once the web page opens, locate the “Apply Now” button towards the top of the screen.
- Tap on it and you will be directed to a new web page with the enrollment form underneath.
- Fill in the following personal details in the fields provided; REI Member Number, Employee Referral Code, Date of Birth, First Name, Last Name, SSN and Country of Citizenship.
- Choose if you are a citizen of another country; Country of Permanent Residence, Phone Number, Email Address.
- Fill in the following details in the Housing Info Section; Street Address, City, State, Zip Code, Duration at Address, Mailing Address.
- Complete the Income and Employment section with the following details; Employment Status, Employer, Jobs, Duration at job status, Work Phone Number, Annual Income, Other Income, Other Income Amount, Other Income Source.
- Select from the option below if you have a checking or savings account at any financial institution. Proceed with checking “Yes” if you are interested in balance transfers.
- Select the ‘”Yes” option if you wish to add a joint applicant and then fill in the info of the joint applicant.
- In this next section of the enrollment form, as required by the Wisconsin law, if you are a married Wisconsin resident, you are required to provide the name and address details of your spouse when applying for the credit card.
Call: 1-877-734-6060 to gain access to a customer care agent.