Reward Black Credit Card NatWest is your best travel companion. This Card charges no foreign transaction fees and offers reward points that can be redeemed easily. As soon as your available rewards balance is the equivalent of £5 or more, you can convert them to money into your bank account, gift cards from their selected partner retailers or charitable donations to selected charities.
Black Credit Card NatWest Offer Highlights
- No foreign transaction fees anywhere in the world With Reward Black Credit Cards NatWest
- Get 1% Rewards from Reward Black Credit Cards NatWest in supermarkets (0.5% at their petrol stations)
- Personalized priority servicing
- 10% in Rewards (Max £50) when you spend over £250 at Apple, AO.com and Curry’s PC World in November
- Annual fee refunded when you have a Reward Black current account.
- Reward Black Credit Cards NatWest has a high representative APR of 20% or more, thus borrowing with this card is expensive compared to others.
- This credit card also has a high annual fee of more than £25, making it more expensive to use overall than others with the same APR.
How to Apply for the Rewards Black Credit Card NatWest
- Applicant must be 18 years or over
- Applicant must be a UK resident
- You must earn at least £15,000 per year.
You’ll be asked to provide the following;
- Your address details for the last 3 years
- Your income, outgoings and employment details
- Bank account details
- Details of any cards you wish to transfer a balance from
To apply for this credit card you have three options:
- You can apply online by visiting NatWest credit card page
- You can call
- Or visit your local branch.
If you’re looking more information, you can chat directly with one of NatWest customer support agents.