The Ritz Carlton Rewards Credit Card offers a lot of benefits to its card members giving them many opportunities to earn rewards points, which can be converted into anything like stays at their properties, or room upgrades. This Card is ideal for those who enjoy luxury treatment and can make use of the $300 travel credit and $100 hotel credit.The Ritz Carlton Rewards Credit Card offers access to extra experiences such as a private tour of Napa wineries with a celebrity sommelier, VIP seats at a New York fashion show and VIP access to the Caribbean’s premier epicurean event.
- When the Ritz Carlton card is used in Ritz-Carlton, or their partners (JW Marriott®, EDITION, Autograph collection® Hotels, Renaissance® Hotels and Marriott Hotels & Resorts®), you will earn 5 points per $1.
- Purchases of airline tickets bought directly from the airline will yield 2 points per $1.
- Shopping at car rental agencies and restaurants will earn users 2 points per $1.
- All other purchases will result in just 1 point per $1.
Ritz Carlton Rewards Credit Card Details
- Get two complimentary nights at any participating Tier 1-4 Ritz Carlton Hotel, after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 5 points for every $1 spent on Ritz-Carlton or partner hotels
- 2 points for every $1 on airline tickets bought directly with the airline
- 1 point per $1 otherwise
- Added upgrades to the Ritz-Carlton Club level three times annually on paid stays of up to 7 nights.
- $300 annual airline incidentals credit
- $100 hotel credit on stays of two nights or longer
- Worldwide Airport Lounge Access
- Automatic gold elite status your first year
- No foreign transaction fees
- Personal service assistance to Cardmembers
- Automatic Gold Elite Status your first year
- Maintain Gold Elite thereafter by spending 10,000 each year.
How to Apply for Ritz Carlton Rewards Credit Card
- Visit the Chase website
- Locate the Ritz Carlton Rewards Credit Card page
- Learn more about the card
- Choose the Ritz-Carlton credit card
- Click the “Apply Now” button
- Follow the instructions carefully and be sure all your info are correct
- Complete the application by providing the necessary info requested for. This includes your address, your income, your employer, social security number as well as other info
- Submit your application.
- Wait for a decision.