Get access to 24,000 free Money Pass ATMs and stay secured with Rushcard Prepaid Visa Card. This card protects users from unauthorized charges with the Visa zero liability policy. Cardholders can monitor their account online and on mobile. The card charges an annual fee and low activation fee but no introductory APR is charged.
Rushcard Prepaid Visa Card is issued by Meta Bank and can be used everywhere Visa is accepted.
Rushcard Prepaid Visa Card Benefits
- Cardholders can stay secured against unauthorized charges with the Visa Zero Liability Policy and smart monitoring tools mobile access
- The Rushcard Prepaid Visa Card Offers easy cash loading
- It also offers 24,000 free Money Pass ATMs
- This card also charges no pin transaction fee
- It offers low activation fee
Rushcard Prepaid Visa Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – $7.95
- Introductory APR Rate –None charged
- Normal APR Rate – N/A
- Cash Advance APR Rate – N/A
- Cash Advance Fee – $10 or 5% whichever is greater
How to Apply for the Rushcard Prepaid Visa Card
Applicants must meet the following criteria to apply and get approved for the Rushcard Prepaid Visa Card
- Applicant must have a legitimate government issued photo ID
- Must have a valid U.S SSN
- Applicant must be a US resident
How to Apply
- Visit the homepage of the RushCard and search for the button that reads “Get a RushCard” and tap on it.
- Next you will be directed to the enrollment homepage. Select a card design and choose a monthly plan that fits you.
- Navigate down to the personal details section and input your personal details which includes; First name, Last name, Address, SSN, Email address/Suite, Zip code, Date of birth, Phone (choose type)
- Go through the Electronic Disclosure and if you consent, then click the “Agree & Submit” button below to submit the enrollment form.
- Once your application is confirmed, you will be sent an approval message to that effect.
Call: 1-866-RUSHCARD (866-787-4227).