Enjoy 3% cash rebate on contactless transactions and online shopping using the Safra DBS Credit Card. Plus, you get 0.3% cash rebate on all other retail transactions. For every dollar you spend at participating outlets and facilities at SAFRA you get 1 SAFRAPOINT, on top of the Credit/Debit cash rebates.
Safra DBS Credit Card is issued by DBS Bank. You may also link your card to your Savings Account and use as your ATM Card. Exclusive benefits await cardholders at over 1,800 merchant outlets: combining both DBS and SAFRA privileges gives you a huge range of discounts and perks at over 1,800 merchant outlets.
Safra DBS Card Benefits
- Enjoy exclusive benefits at over 1,800 merchant outlets: combining both DBS and SAFRA privileges offers you a huge range of discounts and perks at over 1,800 merchant outlets
- Link your card to your savings account, and use it as your ATM Card.
- Top up your card, and pay for your rides on Comfort and CityCab taxis. You can also use your card, to pay for your ERP gantry and carpark charges, and also for your retail purchases
- Register your card and pay for your rides on the MRT/LRT and public buses on Mastercard contactless. It does not require a top up
- Enjoy Mastercard® contactless, by simply tapping and paying for your purchases of S$100 and below, at over 30,000 merchant outlets. You don’t need a signature.
- For every dollar you spend at participating outlets and facilities at SAFRA you get 1 SAFRAPOINT, on top of the Credit/Debit cash rebates.
- Get a wide range of attractive products, services and vouchers from the rewards programme, from which you can select your redemption item
- With Safra DBS card, you stand a chance to win the Apple Watch Series 4
- Earn up to 3% cash rebate, on your local Mastercard® contactless transactions and online shopping with an additional 0.3% cash rebate on all other retail transactions.
Safra DBS Card Fees
- Annual Fee – None
- Grace Period – 20 days
- Overseas Transaction Fee – 2.8%
- Late Payment Fee – S$100
- Overlimit Fee – S$40
- Cash Advance Fee – 6% – S$15
- Supplementary Card Fee – None
- Retail Purchases – 25.90% p.a.
- Cash Advance – 28% p.a.
- Instalment Payment Plan – 0%.
How to Apply for Safra DBS Card
- Intending applicant must be at least 21 years of age
- Applicant must be an existing Safra member
- The required income is S$30,000 and above per annum (Singaporean and PR).
How to Apply
- Go to DBS Bank application page
- Answer the question “Do you have DBS/POSB digibank”?
- Tick, that you wish to manually apply if that is what you want
- Choose a card
- Tap on the “Continue” link
- On the new page that pops up enter the following details; Title (Your name as in NRIC/Passport, Your preferred name to appear on the card(s), Your mobile number, Your email address, Your home number, Your office number
- Next, choose your Nationality, Passport number, Passport number, Passport expiry date, Your date of birth, Gender
- Thereafter, enter your monthly income, your preferred credit limit
- Marital status, Number of dependents, residential address
- Specify type of residence, Your residential status, Number of years lived at residence
- Education level, Current job status, Occupation, Job industry, Company name, Length of current employment, Mailing address, Your current office address
- Tick the box provided, if you have a promo code for the application
- Tap on the “Continue” link.
How to Activate Safra DBS Credit Card
To activate your newly acquired Safra DBS Card, use any DSB/POSB ATMs or activate through iBanking, with the new PIN that is separately mailed to you.
How to Login Safra DBS Credit Card
To gain access to your account;
- Scroll to https://internet-banking.dbs.com.SG/IB/Welcome
- Enter your User ID and PIN
- Tap on the “Login” button.
How to Recover Safra DBS Card User ID/PIN
- Scroll to https://internet-banking.dbs.com.sg./ibAPL/Welcome
- Enter your; Identity type, Identity number, and Date of birth
- Tap on the “Next” link.
How to Make Safra DBS Card Bill Payment
You can make your bill payment, via the following medium;
- Video teller machine
- AXS machines
- POSB/DBS ATM machines
- Interbank GIRO
- SMS banking
Safra DBS Credit Card Customer Service Number
- Call: 1800 111 1111
- From Overseas: (65) 6327 2265
To gain access to a customer care agent.