Sams Club Cash Back Credit Card offers bouquet of cash backs on purchases with no annual fee. The card gives 5% back on the first $6,000 gas purchase each year (1% after that), 3% back on travel and dining and 1% cash back on everything else (including Sam’s Club purchases).
The Sam’s Club Card is ideal for loyal Sam’s Club shoppers, with this the Sam’s Club membership requirement is a non-issue. It is also good for those that drive long distances. With this card, frequent drivers can earn up to $300 cash back per year just on fuel. Invariably, cardholders can drive up to 3,000 miles with free fuel.
Sams Club Cash Back Credit Card Pros
- 5% cash back on gas (up to $6,000 spent per year, then 1%) only good for gas while in USA. This earning rate applies to anywhere you can fill up your tank, except for Superstores and Wholesale Clubs not belonging to Sam.
- 3% cash back on travel and dining (1% on everything else).
- With the no annual fee offer, the card is free to use.
- 1% cash back on other purchases
- Signup bonus available.
- The card is EMV chip-enabled. The EMV chip improves card security. They are also a must when traveling abroad to places such as Europe where the technology is common place.
- It includes identity theft resolution services.
- Offers a product extended warranty coverage.
- No foreign transaction fees.
Sams Club Cash Back Credit Card Additional Benefits
- Sams Club Cash Back Credit Card doubles as your membership, thus you won’t have to worry about carrying both a Sam’s Club membership card and a Sam’s Club® Credit Card.
- The Sams Club charges 0% foreign fee which makes the card suitable for international travel.
You need to be a member of Sam’s Club and/or a loyal Sam’s Club shopper to apply for this card. You will find the membership requirements on the website if you wish to join.