If you spend a lot watching movies in theaters or using the lounge access, you need to check out what SBI Credit Card offers. You can make your purchases more rewarding especially if you spend more than 3 Lakhs annually.
SBI credit card is issued by State Bank of India(SBI). It offers cardholders reward points, movie vouchers, complimentary lounge access and more.
SBI Credit Card Benefits
- SBI Elite credit card charges a joining fee of INR 4999 post, which cardholders get a welcome kit which includes; e-Gift Voucher worth INR 5,000 from any of the following brands- Yatra, Hush Puppies/ Bata, Marks & Spencer, Westside, Shoppers Stop.
- Offers vouchers which includes free movie tickets worth INR 6000 every year
- There’s Bonus Reward Points up to 50,000 worth INR 12,500 every year.
- Cardholders, who spend up to 3-4 Lakhs, are guaranteed 10,000 reward points.
- For annual spend of 3-4 Lakhs, there’s guaranteed 10,000 reward points
- For annual spends of 5-8 Lakhs, cardholders, get 15,000 reward points
- Enjoy complimentary domestic lounge access twice every quarter at airport lounges in India, with a priority pass, worth $99, and get access to over 850 airport lounges worldwide.
- Get a 2.5% Fuel Surcharge Waiver across all petrol pumps (Govt. Service Tax extra as applicable). There’s also a maximum Surcharge Waiver of INR 250 per month per credit account.
- Earn 5 times reward points on departmental stores, dining, international spends, and grocery stores.
- Also on offer, is an attractive golf discounts
- Take advantage of the contactless advantage, where you can simply wave your card over the secure reader to complete the transaction.
SBI Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – Rs. 4,999 (One-time)
- Renewal Fee – Rs. 4,999 (per annum) from second year onwards
- Add-on Fee – None (per annum).
How to Apply for SBI Elite Credit Card
To apply and get approved for SBI Elite credit card, applicants must note the following;
- Intending applicants must be between 21-65 years of age
- Must be have a stable credit history.
How to Apply
- Go to Official Application Page of SBI
- Enter your First name, Mobile number, Email ID
- Read through and agree to the terms and conditions of SBI Elite credit card
- Tap on the “I want to apply now” button, to be further directed on what to do.
How to Activate SBI Credit Card
To activate your newly acquired SBI Elite credit card;
- Sign into your SBI net banking account
- Tap on “ credit card requests”
- Select “Change PIN”
- You’ll be sent an OTP (One-time password) to your registered mobile number
- Key the OTP and tap on “Continue”
- Key in the 4-digit PIN of your choice.
How to Login
To gain access to your credit card account,
- Scroll to https://www.sbicard.com/creditcards/app/user/login
- Enter your User ID
- Enter your Password
- Tap on the “Login” page.
How to Recover SBI Elite Credit Card Password/Username
- Scroll to https://www.sbicard.com/creditcards/app/user/forgotpassword.page
- Enter the following details; Card number, CVV Number, and Date of birth
- Tap on the “Proceed” link.
How to Make SBI Elite Credit Card Bill Payment
- Scroll to SBI Elite Credit Card webpage
- Enter the following details; Email address, SBI Card Number, Re-enter SBI Card Number, Mobile number, and Payment amount
- Choose a payment option
- Make your payment.
SBI Credit Card Customer Service Number
- Call: 1 800 180 1290 (SBI Toll Free Number)
- 1860 180 1290 (prefix the local STD code)
To gain access to a customer care agent.