Sheetz Credit Card offers 5 points per $1 spent inside the Sheetz Stores and 1 point per $1 spent at gas and fuel stations. Cardholders also enjoy discount of 6 cents on fuel purchases at Sheetz with flexible payment options. Points can be easily redeemed for gift cards.
Sheetz Credit Card is issued by First National Bank with no annual fee charge.
Sheetz Credit Card Rewards
- Cardholders receive 5 points per $1 spent inside the Sheetz Stores
- Using the credit card at gas stations and fuel purchases will earn you 1 point per $1 spent
- Offers easy redemption of the points obtained for gifts cards, retail merchandise, cash back as a credit to your account, and more.
- No annual fee charge
- Cardholders enjoy discount of 6 cents on fuel purchases at Sheetz
- Offers flexible payment choices
Sheetz Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – None required
- Introductory APR Rate – None charged
- Normal APR Rate – 20.24
- Cash Advance APR Rate – 25.49
- Cash Advance Fee – 5% or 15$ whichever is greater
How to Apply for Sheetz Credit Card
To apply and get approved for the Sheetz Credit Card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- A valid Social Security Number is essential
- Must have a clear credit history
- Applicant should have a valid government issued photo ID
How to Apply
- Visit the homepage of the Sheetz. Once the web page opens, you will see the enrollment section situated at the right, tap on the “Apply Now” button on the credit card for which you wish to apply for.
- Next, you will be directed to the enrollment page, fill in the contact details section with the following information; First name, Middle name, Last name, Physical address, Apt, City, State, Zip code, Home phone number, Email address.
- Fill in the following information in the personal Identification section; Date of birth, Social Security Number, and Mother’s maiden name.
- Fill in the following information in the Housing and Financial details section of the enrollment form; Years at address, Select housing status, Monthly housing payment, Current employer, Business phone number, Total annual income.
- If you wish to add an authorized user to your account, provide their full name and then tap “Continue”.
- Review the enrollment form and tap “Submit” to submit the application.
Report a Lost or Stolen Card: 1-888-295-5540.