Pay at the pump at your convenience with Shell Credit Card. Use the card to make purchases anywhere MasterCard is accepted and enjoy maximum security with zero fraud liability. Cardholders can also manage their accounts easily online.
The Shell Credit Card is issued by Citi Bank and can be used at Shell Pumps. With this card, you will never run low on fuel. This credit card has low credit requirements and no annual fee attached.
Shell Credit Card Benefits
- Cardholders can pay at the pump at their own convenience
- Cardholders can also make purchases with this card anywhere MasterCard is accepted
- Receive $0 charges for the ones you did not approve.
- Access to online services, including account control, statements, unbilled activity, and faster payments.
- It also offers an annual percentage rate (APR) for procurement of 24.24% to cardholders
Shell Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None required
- Introductory APR Rate –None charged
- Normal APR Rate – 24.49
- Cash Advance APR Rate – 28.49
- CAF – 5$ or 5% whichever is greater
- Minimum Interest – $2
- Penalty Fee for Late Payment – $37
- Penalty Fee for Returned Payment – $37
How to Apply for the Shell Credit Card
Applicants must meet the following criteria to apply and get approved for the Shell Credit Card
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age. If they are from Puerto Rico they should be 21 years of age or older.
- Must have a SSN
- Applicants must have a credit history free of delinquent accounts.
How to Apply
- Visit the application homepage to start the enrollment process;
- Fill out the following info in the fields provided, this includes; Name, Email address, Address, Phone, Financial information, SSN, Date of birth.
- To complete the application process, you will have to tap the agreement boxes to indicate that you agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Shell Credit Card.
- Submit the application.