If you travel alot, you need a credit card that matches your lifestyle and rewards you for it. Simmons Bank Credit Card is the best option for you because of its numerous benefits and low interest rate. The Card gives you 2+ points/miles per $1 spent, enabling you stack up rewards points as you spend. Points can be redeemed for vacation packages, merchandise, gift cards and cash back.
Simmons Bank Credit Card Rewards
- Travel Rewards – cardholders who enroll in the program receive one point per net dollar spent.
- Select any U.S. based airline or ticket class. No blackout dates or seating restrictions
- Other travel related options are hotels, cruises, vacation packages, car rental, and restaurants.
- This card has a lower-than-average interest rate, and can be used nationwide anywhere Visa is accepted.
Key APRs & Fees
Purchase Intro APR – Not Offered
Transfer Intro APR – Not Offered
Regular APR – 11.25% (V)
Annual Fee – None
Balance Transfer Fee –None
Simmons Bank Credit Card Rewards’ Additional Information
- Maximum Late Fee – $25
- High Overlimit Fee – None
- Maximum Penalty APR –None
- Grace Period – 25 days
- Online Response – No
- Cash Advance Rate – 15.25% ( V)
- Cash Advance Fee –3% ( min $4)
- Foreign Transaction Fee – 2%
- Smart Chip- No
- Credit score Required- Excellent
- Low 11.25% variable standard purchase APR and platinum benefits
- No balance transfer fee for balances transferred in response to this online offer
- No Annual Fee
Simmons Bank Credit Card Card Features
- APR: Simmons Bank Credit Card has a variable APR of 11.25% variable for purchases. Balance transfers also have an 11.25% variable APR. Cash advances and convenience checks have a variable APR of 15.25% variable. APR rates vary with the market and are based on the prime rate.
- Interest: You have 25 days after the close of each billing cycle until your payment is due. You won’t be charged interest on purchases if the balance is paid before the due date. Cash advances, balance transfers, and convenience checks start accumulating interest right from the transaction date.
- Transaction Fees: Cash advances and convenience checks cost a fee of 3% of the amount of each cash advance, but not less than $4.00. The Foreign purchase has a 2% of each purchase transaction in US dollars.
- Penalty Fees: You pay the amount equal to the late payment of late fees, or $25, whichever is less. Returned payment fees are up to $35.
- Rewards: Get one point for every one dollar spent with the Simmons Bank Credit Card. You can redeem your points on a US- based airline ticket with no blackout dates or seat restrictions. Or, you can use the points to obtain vacation packages, merchandise, gift cards, and cash back awards. You can redeem as little as 10,000 points to enjoy travel rewards. 10,000 points typically get a $100 ticket. You can usually get a free domestic airline ticket when you reach 22,000 rewards points.This program offers a one-stop method of redemption.
- Statements: You must contact the company in writing within 60 days of the statement’s mailing date if you notice an error in your statement.
- Emergency cash and credit card replacement: Take advantage of Emergency cash and credit card replacement coverage if you are traveling and your card gets lost or stolen.
How to Apply for the Simmons Bank Credit Card
The application process is simple. You can apply online, by mail or through a Simmons Bank Associate.
- You must be a US citizen
- Must have excellent credit
- If you are under 21 years old and want to increase your account’s credit limit, you must first get it approved in writing.
Required Documents & Information
- Full name
- Residential address
- Social security number
- Email address
- Proof of employment and income amount.