One of the best travel cards you can have is the Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Credit Card; especially, if you frequently fly with Southwest Airlines. The Card benefits include a big sign up bonus, reward points on purchases, airline’s Companion Pass, you name it.
Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Credit Card Features
- Southwest Rapid Rewards credit card automatically gives you 6,000 bonus points worth $60. It is unique in that, you dont need to spend big to earn bonus
- The Southwest Rapid Rewards credit card does not charge you extra when you are making purchases abroad, which makes it a unique find for international travelers.
- You can also use Southwest’s More Rewards platform to book international flights through other airlines with points.
Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Credit Card Card Details
Get 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening.
Foreign Transaction Fees
- Get 2 points per dollar spent on Southwest purchases, Rapid Rewards hotel, and car rental partner purchases
- 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Anniversary bonus of 6,000 points every new cardmember year.
- 1,500 tier-qualifying points for every $10,000 spent on the card each calendar year, up to 15,000 annually.
How to Apply for the Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Credit Card
- Visit the Chase secure website (applynow.chase.com)
- Locate the credit card page
- Choose the Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Credit Card
- Learn about the Card’s benefits
- Click on the “Apply Now” button
- Follow the guide carefully
- Complete the application, this will require you to fill in information’s about yourself such as; your address, your income, your employer, your social security number, as well as other details required.
- Submit the application, you will receive an email after submitting your application confirming that they received it. This email will usually contain information about how long a decision will need.
- Wait for a decision, if you are approved, you will usually receive your card within a few days through mail.
Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Credit Card Customer Service
Outside the US: you can reach them at 1-713-262-3300.