Speedy Rewards Credit Card is offered to Speedway customers by First Bankard, a division of First National Bank of Omaha. This Card rewards users with 50 points for every dollar spent at Speedway and 10 points per dollar on all other purchases. Additionally, customers who spend a minimum of $500 with the card during the first three billing cycles will earn 25,000 bonus points.
Cardholders can save about $16.17 per year. The Card can be used to pay for purchases at Speedway as well as manage reward points.
Speedy Rewards Credit Card Rewards
- Receive 25,000 bonus points when you spend at least $500 within the first 3 billing cycles after your account is opened with Speedy Rewards Credit Card
- Get 50 Speedy Rewards Points for each $1.00 in Speedway Transactions
- Get 10 points for each $1.00 in qualifying credit card transactions outside Speedway.
- Redeem your points for gas, food, and more with Speedy Rewards Credit Card
Speedy Rewards Credit Card Key APRs & Fees
Purchase Intro APR
Transfer Intro APR
18.99% – 24.99% (V)
Balance Transfer Fee
5% (min $10)
Speedway Rewards Credit Card Additional Info
Maximum Late Fee
Maximum Overlimit Fee
Maximum Penalty APR
Cash Advance Rate
Cash Advance Fee
5% (min $15)
Foreign Transaction Fee
How to Apply for the Speedy Rewards Credit Card
- Visit the speedway.com and click the “Apply Now” link
- Fill in all the information listed below in their required fields:
Speedway store # (optional)
Complete physical address (including city, state, and Zip code)
Home phone number
- Fill in the following personal and financial information:
Date of birth
Mother’s maiden name
Years at current address
Monthly rent/mortgage payment
Business phone number
Total annual income
- Here you have the option to consolidate your balances onto one bill.
- Next, you can add additional users by entering their full name in the Authorized user section.
- Select your desired card design from the pull-down menu, and click continue to proceed to the last step.
- Review your information’s and be sure they are correct, then read through the terms and conditions of the card, indicate your acceptance, click “Submit”.
Once you’re issued your speedy Credit Card, a Speedy Rewards Account will be established for you. In order to redeem your points, you must register your Speedy Rewards Account at speedyrewards.com