Check out easily at Sportsman Guide Stores using the Sportsmans Guide Credit Card. The card has a lot of offers which include 1 reward point for every $1 spent on everyday purchases, free shipping on orders over $49 plus a $40 reward certificate if you spend $500 within the first three months of account opening.
The Sportsmans Guide Credit Card is issued by Comenity Bank with low credit requirements and no annual fee attached.
Sportsmans Guide Credit Card Benefits
- Using $500 in the first three months of opening account will get you a $40 reward certificate
- Cardholders enjoy free shipping on orders over $49
- No annual fee is charged
- No liability from unauthorized procurement
- Earn 1 reward point for every $1 spent on everyday purchases.
Sportsmans Guide Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None required
- Introductory APR Rate – None
- Normal APR Rate – 25.24
- Cash Advance APR Rate – N/A
- Cash Advance Fee – N/A
How to Apply for the Sportsmans Guide Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the Sportsmans Guide Credit Card, applicant must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a resident of the United States
- Applicant must have a government issued photo ID
- Must have a clear credit history.
How to Apply
- Visit the signup homepage of the Sportsman’s Guide.
- Go through the content data and rules before you begin the enrollment process
- Next, fill in the following personal detail in the fields provided; First name, Middle name, Last name, Date of birth, SSN, Email address, Home address line 1, Home address line 2, City, State, Zip code, Annual income, Phone number, Alternate number.
- Select the “Yes” option if you wish to add an authorized user
- Go through the important details as regards Electronic chat and Financial terms of your account.
- Tap the box below if you agree to the terms, acknowledge receipt of the Privacy Notice, consent to receive documents, and sign this enrollment and then tap the “Submit” button below.