Earn in and out of Starbucks® stores with the Starbucks Credit Card. As a Starbucks Rewards™ member, your purchases add up to free food and drinks plus instant Starbucks benefits. This card offers 2 Stars per $1 Spent, birthday rewards, free In-Store Refills plus access to member Events & Offers.
Starbucks Credit Card is issued by Chase Bank. It is a Visa prepaid card that charges no monthly, annual or reload fees.
Starbucks Credit Card Benefits
- New cardholders earn 125 Bonus Stars, the first time they use their Card, to load $10 or more. That translates to one food or drink reward.
- Get 1 Star for every $10 you spend
- There’s automatic Gold Status for Cardholders
- Charges no monthly, annual or reload fees
- Offers 1 Star for every $10 cardholders spend using their card. Cardholders, can add that to the 2 Stars per $1 they already receive when they pay with their registered Starbucks card, or their registered Starbucks Card on their App to earn food or drink Rewards as they buy what they love
- With the automatic gold status, you can head on to Starbucks Rewards™ Gold status benefits, and enjoy a food or drink Reward for every 125 Stars you earn
- Starbucks Rewards™ Visa Prepaid Card also offers added security of chip technology which protects your card, Zero liability protection, once you notify them promptly of any unauthorized transactions.
Starbucks Rewards™ Visa® Prepaid Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – None Charged
- ATM Withdrawal Fee – None Charged
- Cash Reload Fee – Not Available
- Inactivity Fee – $0
- Card Replacement Fee – $5 per card, upon request
- Legal Processing Fee – Up to $75.
How to Apply for Starbucks Rewards Visa Prepaid Card
- intending applicants have to first sign up to be a Starbucks Rewards member
- Thereafter, proceed to the Starbucks website, and apply for the Starbucks Rewards Visa Card.
How to Login Starbucks Credit Card
To gain access to your account,
- Scroll to the Starbucks Visa credit card login page
- Enter your Username or email address
- Enter your Password
- Tap on the “Sign In” link.
How to Recover Starbucks credit Card Username/Password
- Go to the Login Page
- Key in the email address, you used to sign up for your Starbucks account
- Tap on the “Send my Username” link.
- Scroll to Login Page
- Enter your email
- Tap on the “Reset Password” link.
Starbucks Credit Card Customer Service Number
Call: 800-Starbuc (800-782-7282), to gain access to a customer care agent.